SpringHill Suites Houston Pearland
Great 4.5/5
$112
SleepInn
Very Good 4/5
Hampton Inn Houston Pearland(Pearland)(Great Value!)
$100
Very Good 4/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearland(Pearland)(Great Value!)
$84
$88
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfree breakfastmarriott brandevery morningnice stayvery nice hotelwaffleshoustonbugssoapmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2014

If you are in the Pearland, Fresno area, this hotel I can recommend. I honestly can't say anything bad about the hotel. The only thing I found that I dislike is that I prefer an indoor pool and this one is outdoors. Other than that, the staff was friendly, answered any questions I had. The room was nice and clean, and the complimentary breakfast was nice. So nothing spectacular, nor nothing to complain about. If I had to do it again, I would certainly without a doubt make a stay here.

Room Tip: 2 queens and the living area sleeper sofa is great if you have kids.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This was an okay Hotel, Nothing to special. Breakfast is included in price. Buffet had a variety.
Wifi is fast. Parking was great. Service was just okay. Beds had memory foam, very comfortable.
We were here on business, stopped in the area to see a friend at the Houston Rodeo.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Rushi P, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Deb C,
First let me say thank you for taking the time and posting a review on our hotel. The feedback which we receive is very valuable to our team. We have read your comment regarding our hotel. We are schedule for a renovation in 2015. We are hoping when our renovation is complete, we will be able to meet or exceed your expectation. Again, we are sorry for not meeting your expectation on your last stay, however, we hope you will come and stay with us again in the near future.

Warmest Regards,
Rushi

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I checked in the late. The woman was fantastic. I was stuck in Houston due to missing connection. Most hotels were sold out. It was very late and I was exhausted (i was only going to get a few hours sleep). She suggested that she schedule a car because I was leaving again at 5 am. Thank goodness she did. Every half hour helps. Gave me toiletries because I was without a bag. Then in the am, I was leaving so early breakfast was not out yet. The gentleman went in the back a gave me a bagel so I would have something before my long business day. Hotel was very clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I just left the hotel and had to review immediately after having a full breakfast that was included in the very reasonable price of our accommodation. The hotel itself is very clean and I swear they pump in fresh clean air to keep the hotel cozy, not sterile. The staff are very kind and greet you coming and going. Our room faced a major freeway and I couldn't hear the traffic! I also didn't hear my neighbors. Great stay and would recommend the hotel if you're in the area.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My son and I stayed here for his swim team meet for 2 nights. The hotel is about 10 miles from the Pearland Recreation center and feels much further due to internal roads.

This was my first time staying at SpringHill. We had a queen suite - has 2 queen beds. We are used to the space of the Residence Inn and were surprised by how small this feels comparatively. The bathroom and the vanity area are small. There is hardly any counter space.

I am a Marriott Silver Elite member and one of the great benefits I enjoy is late checkout. I asked the front desk about a 2-3 hr extension and they said they don’t participate in it and maximum they can extend it by an hour. Anything else would be a full night charge. I have stayed at many Marriott properties and this is the first one that said they don’t participate in the Late Checkout program for the elite members. I would be logging a complaint about it with Marriott for sure. I mentioned that to the front desk and they were very indifferent to it with the "go ahead" we don’t care attitude. To say the least I was very surprised. Needless to say I won’t be staying here on my next visit.

They do have free breakfast. It is quite limited. The first morning of our stay, they had no eggs at all.

On the positive side the facility is close by restaurants. Olive garden and a few other restaurants are within 2 miles. It is relatively clean and well kept.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family