“Great surprise”

Ranked #26 of 232 Restaurants in Pearland
Nassau Bay, Texas
“Great surprise”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Best Mexican food I have had in years. Love the cheese sauce. Will go back again . We had both beef and chicken dishes and both got rave reviews from the family even hard to please mom

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jerry B

Broussard, Louisiana
“Where the locals enjoy home-cooked Mexican dishes, at fast food price.”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I did Not expect to be served the exceptional food I enjoyed there. The first time was on a previous business trip a few weeks before this trip. I had Lila's Enchilada Special, which was the best enchiladas I've eaten. This past week I returned and had the Chicken Cancun which was as exceptional as the previous meal. Both meals were man-sized and as exceptional in value as quality. The fresh-squeezed lemonade is very good too! I have no idea what their desserts are like, I couldn't believe I ate the whole meal... no room left, even for Jello!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank evaporatorz
houston, tx
“Little mom & pop place with good food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

New to the area and have been trying out various Mexican restaurants. We really enjoyed the food at this little place. Not much atmosphere, but the chips, salsa, and food were good. We'll be back for more.

• Visited December 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Amazing Breakfast Tacos”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

If you are looking for an authentic breakfast taco, this is the place. They are custom made to include anything you would like. And they are super inexpensive! It is our go-to when we are in need of a hangover cure!

Visited November 2013
Houston, Texas
“Average”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We heard about this from a number of the parents. While I guess they usually pop in for breakfast, we tried lunch. It was OK, but nothing amazing. The prices are good and the service is decent, but I think we'll stick to our new fave (Emma's) when it comes to Mexican food in Pearland.

Visited November 2013