“Family friendly ! Like coming Home!”

LA Casita Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 253 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This a place you can bring your Whole Family! Babies and Toddlers are always loved here! The food is great at a Wonderful price! It feels like you are part of their family and You are coming home for a visit!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Fajitas are OK, and definitely NOT an authentic Mexican place. When I go to an "authentic" Mexican restaurant, I expected good tortillas but instead I got store made. Enchiladas aren't good either. Not worth my trip, I wouldn't be coming back!

1  Thank Luciano B
Reviewed May 10, 2014

My husband's family has been going to La Casita for at least 20 years. It is a great authentic Mexican restaurant that caters to families and is run by a great family. Great food and great service. Enchilladas, fahitas, chalupas, and carne guisada are excellent. They have my husbands favorite chips and queso! Margaritas are cheap and good.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have come to the conclusion all Mexican restaurants in Houston serve the same food and all taste like fast food, with the exception of the family own ones, and that is the difference with La Casita is not massive produce food, and it has been around for years!. I remember 10 years ago when I found it by mistake and took my husband to eat there we were told that Tom Hanks had his own favorite dish and it was name after him :) so we had to try it and back then I loved it! :) I have not been back here in a long time because is a hidden gem but I will pay them a visit soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We visit this restaurant regularly and always feel welcome . Staff and owner take personal care and make you feel at home.