“Fave place”

LA Casita Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 248 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 8, 2013

best Mexican in friendswood. We love the Castillos.
This place is great for the whole family!! The kids can play outside

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Probably been to this place around 10 times over the years.

Service is friendly and usually good. On one occasion, not so good. But that's one out of a bunch of visits.

Food is reasonably priced and is good, but I agree with another reviewer who said there is better Tex-Mex food in the area. Food wise, I put this place on par with Casa Ole. But, the atmosphere at La Casita feels like a family owned place and I like it.

If you live nearby, it's really hard to beat Gringo's. La Casita is slightly less expensive, but to me, the food at Gringo's is a cut above everything else in the area.

Don't let my review deter you, check out La Casita. Like I said at the beginning of the review, I've been here plenty of times and will go back.

1  Thank William W
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I just love La Casita...the food is always good, the salsa is exceptional IMO, the beer is cold, and the staff is always friendly....not the mention the VERY reasonable prices...while there may be a lot of local Mexican places to choose from, I always seem to be lured to La Casita for another meal...the takeout is great too!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This has been one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for many years. The food is great, especially the chicken enchiladas and the the chile con queso dip. The chicken enchilada plate is named the Tom Hanks Special in honor of his visit while filming Apollo 13 at NASA. The owners and staff are very friendly and we enjoy the festive feeling on weekend evenings.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

It was a cheap place, but average food. Service was good. I have had much better mexican/tex-mex in houston area.