“Consistently Good”

Emma's Mex Grill
Ranked #13 of 230 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Consistently Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

We decided to pop into Emma's for my husband's birthday. We hadn't been in a while and had never been for dinner, so it was definitely more crowded than our previous experiences. Service was a little more strained, but still good and courteous and the food was so delicious. We always order a new thing each time we go and we have yet to be disappointed. This time I also tried a pear margarita - excellent as well! If only they were a smidge closer to our house. Oh well, it's worth the drive.

Visited March 2014

Houston, Texas
“Great Margaritas, Street Tacos and Live Music”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

The best Mex in Pearland in my opinion... Their Pear Margarita and Mex Martini are delish! Ropa Vieja street tacos are sooo yummy made with homemade corn tortillas. Don’t bother with the chalky queso as the salsa is super tasty! Emma’s is right next to a small movie theater – fyi - and often has live bands Thurs-Sat that sing a variety of Mexican and American love ballads as well as some Tejano. Request a table out on the patio or further back away from the front room so you can hear and talk to your date while the band is playing.

• Visited April 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Not sure what all the hype is about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

When we moved to Pearland, we were told this was the best place for Mexican food. Perhaps it's because we are from California and we know good Mexican food...but this was not good. It was just ok. We have not been back, nor do we have any plans of returning.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank susanalcauskas
“Our New Fave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We've now been to Emma's about 5 or 6x...maybe more. The food is outstanding each time. I love that the menu has everything from Tex Mex to more traditional Mexican food. This last visit my husband had some kind of tacos from the street fare and I had a dish involving mole. Holy cow- both were AMAZING. It says a lot when you can order different food each visit and have everything taste great. They also have a pretty extensive tequila and margarita menu...loved everything we've tried so far. We'll definitely be back!

Visited November 2013
Pearland, Texas
“Must Try Menudo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I've already reviewed this great place but I had to write another one based on my very recent first experience with Menudo. I've had a bowl of their
Menudo the last three weekends and I love it! Great job! Very Very good service!!

1 Thank Jonfo1969