“Disappointing”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Houston, Texas
“Disappointing”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I popped in here for a bite to eat. The place is cute, the service is nice and friendly, and I'm sure our kids would enjoy making their own pizza...but the pizza is not good. The crust reminded me of a stale version of Pizza Hut's old deep dish crust. It was so bad, I couldn't finish it, but I brought home leftovers for the kids. They ate the toppings, but even they thought the crust was bad. I find it funny that it's labeled as "Sicilian." Having grown up in NJ in a predominantly Italian town...this would not qualify as Sicilian. My husband tries to say that these are just Texas interpretations of such things, but it's not even close...nor would it pass as a good deep dish. I don't see us going back.

Visited July 2013

Pearland, Texas
“Pass!!!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Not worth the $$!!! Yes, it's cute the kids can make their own pizza, but nothing we ordered was very good at all! Unfortunately the poor service + poor food quality along with expensive price of the meal = us never coming back here again. We dine out frequently and don't mind paying high prices for good food but this place offerered absolutely NO reason for us to visit again.

1 Thank T-Rod11
Houston, Texas
“Kid friendly, casual setting, relaxed dining”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

If you are looking for a place that's not run on a fast food schedule, this is the place. My grandkids loved the make your own pizza deal for $5 and the staff was very patient with them. Chicken Parmesan & Pizzas were delicious!!!! The man behind the counter at the register on the stool... entertaining! He is the owner and just hands out orders to the rest of the staff. Funny to watch! Very laid back like small town diner/restaurants used to be. Your food doesn't hit the table in an instant, so you have time to visit with friends/family. You are not rushed out of the door and made to feel uncomfortable for chatting beyond your mealtime. A very good experience.

• Visited November 2012
Alvin, Texas, United States
“I would have expected better pizza”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I thought the pizza Woolf have been better since the owner is Scilian. The sauce in his pizza is not very good and the crust is dreadful. I came from an area with a lot of Italians and this place dies not make pizza well.

South Padre Island, Texas
“Yummy Pizza and Burgers”
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Want a great Pizza? Then you have got to try this place. I have been going for years, but invited my motorcycle club to come try it for Burger Night. They all loved it. Food is consistently good, prices are great, and nice variety of food choices.