“I am so glad I checked this place out, FINALLY!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Key West, Florida
“I am so glad I checked this place out, FINALLY!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

First, let me say...there were so many excellent menu items, it was difficult to decide what to sample for my first visit. As the screens have changing menu items to view; thank you technology. I chose the baja grilled chicken sandwich. I had it exactly as it is prepared, jalapenos and all. It was fantastic. I opted for a side of their smash fries, delicious. A little on the oily side, but the ratio of seasonings and portion size was fantastic.

We were there as a family. We had just done family portraits and were starving. It was those hours between lunch and dinner and we had to babies. With 7 adults, everything was smooth sailing. The staff was very generous with clearing off trays of food that had been finished.

For this being my first time, I am glad it was at this locale. I had seen this place in Arizona and wanted to try it, but the staff here made all the difference. Patience and kindness goes a long way when with family and babies.

I also had the salty caramel milkshake and it was amazing. Large portion with the extra cup to enjoy, I was glad. Way better than Steak n Shake, down the way.

Others in my party enjoyed the burgers and chili fries. Everything looked fresh and people were eating with smiles. We left satisfied for sure.

• Visited December 2012