“Food was bland”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #75 of 245 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stopped here to eat lunch, we were sat down as soon as arrived and the waitress we had was wonderful (friendly and quick)...I ordered the chicken and dumpling plate. The dumplings tasted more like flour than anything else, the green beans did not have that "country" taste and even the greens did not taste right. I added a lot of salt and pepper and I ate it. My daughter on the other hand loved her steak and the salad they served my Husband looked fantastic. We will go here again just because the service was good and I may have just ordered something that was not top notch today. Also found if they sit two large people on the same row it is a bit crowded.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food, especially the breakfast, is very good and since they are chain operated the food is usually the same everywhere, not so the service. The Pearland store has some very good servers and they are friendly and helpful with their suggestions. My only complaint is that sometimes the dining room is not as clean as it should be.