“Worse service”
Review of Joes Crab Shack - CLOSED

Joes Crab Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Waited for 15 minutes and not even a drink order. Talked to manager amd she rolled her eyes and ignored us. Go to Joes on Fuqua...we have always had better food and service there. We live in Pearland and will never go back to Joes in Pearland. We have also had cold crab at Pearland before but since it is closer we thought we would try it again.

1  Thank swan0177

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have eaten hear many times and it is never bad. The seafood is always good, but you can have much better elsewhere. For the prices that they charge, it should be better, and have more choices. The limited choices is a particular rub...

1  Thank Danbud
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I am from the east coast and fresh seafood is all I know. My grandmother and I are recently here in the Pearland area and she has been asking for fried fish. I don't like to fry in the house because of the smell but I knew I saw the Joes Crab Shack. We went on a Sunday evening.

My grandmother was in her wheel chair, and everyone was helpful with the doors and getting us seated at an accommodating table. She ordered the fish and chips and I had the coconut shrimp. She was very happy and I enjoyed shrimp. The price was expected, around $35 for the two of us and I had one imported beer.

It's not my first choice for fresh seafood, but being landlocked it was what we expected and left full and satisfied.