“Impressive thai food”

Description: 713-436-1777
Houston, Texas
“Impressive thai food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I been here several time after a couple months ago . Anytime when I came by or took out my food I was ate a lot and couldn't stop until last bite . Crispy snapper , lemon grass seafood salad are my favorite dish. Last time I went there I was excited from homemade cake . So delicious . I got french Vanilla Blueberry is lightweight and not too sweet . I don't ate much of cake or dessert but that cake can't stop me to eat it. I saw a few some next time I will try some more or buy some to my boyfriend and his family for birthday. Soo.. yummy , can't wait

2 Thank lilooops

Houston, Texas
“WONDERFUL Thai food! SPICY!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We've driven past this restaurant for 2 years. we finally stopped in, and are kicking ourselves for missing out on this wonderful place! The restaurant was kinda empty, but I could tell they were taking LOTS of carry out orders. Wait staff was wonderful. The food was INCREDIBLE! My boyfriend got the seafood salad combo (shrimp, scallops, and squid). He was quiet the entire meal. Ate every last bite, and then said that was the spiciest and best salad I've EVER had. I had the grilled sirloin salad. Sirloin cooked medium, marinated in lime. A little too spicy for me. But I are the entire plate anyway, it was THAT good. I did ask the waitress when she took my EMPTY plate, could they make it LESS spicy next time. She said no problem! Can't wait to go back!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Adchsmack
Pearland, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“favourite Thai”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

best family place. friendly and great service. Always able to assist and great food. We usually eat in but also take away. They are always careful with the carry out food packing.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank dadcat74
Pearland, Texas
“Excellent food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

We dine here or order take out at least once a month....and it's consistently great! Very tasty Thai food!!

2 Thank T-Rod11
“Always great!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We eat here all the time. Great food, great service, great atmosphere! We especially like the curry. Highly recommend!

2 Thank Jen1357