“WORST EXPERIENCE”

Olive Garden
Ranked #88 of 243 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We drove an hour away just to eat at here. 30 minute wait. 15 minute wait to be greeted by our server. Hair in our appetizer sauce. The kids menu had no pictures to color. Next time, I'll just drive an hour away and go to Alvin or Texas City for O.G.

Olive Garden S, Guest Relations Manager at Olive Garden, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Hi Lauren P - We want to impress upon you that this is not the sort of experience you should expect from any Olive Garden. Please accept our apologies for letting you down. When you have a moment, please email me at ogsocial@olivegarden.com so we can follow up on this.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

At 8 p.m. on a Wed. night, the hostess looked like she wished customers would just go away. Several empty tables but I was getting up to leave when they called me.

The roasted asparagus was good but the shrimp scampi were floating in cheese & grease. Breadsticks were the usual good.

The hostess was more pleasant when I left! Odd.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Olive Garden is one of my favorite places to eat. Today the service and meal were wonderful as usual. From the lady greeting us, to the lady seating us, to the lady waiting on us, we couldn't have asked for better service. Each of them were cheerful and very accommodating to us. Our waitress, Jessica, was exceptionally friendly and checked on us during the meal without being a pest.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

It's a chain, and the food was the same, but the service was excellent. It was provided by a young man named Tommy, who was knowledgeable, personable & checked on us frequently (but not too often). The Cucina Mia selections were delicious, and a good bargain.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My son and I eat here during our recent visit to Pearland. Our server was exceptional. The food was great and what you expect from Olive Garden.

Will be definitely coming back during my next visit.