“Great staff”

Holiday Inn Express Pearland
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Pearland
Reviewed June 7, 2013

What stands out the most to me was that the staff of this hotel was very helpful and accommodating at every turn. A lot of restaurants not to far away. Good rooms good breakfast. Nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Kim V, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Pearland, TX on N Main Street. We appreciate your positive feedback and value your opinion. I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff members and managment. Ashley Mendoza when above and beyond her duties to make sure my family and I were well taking care of. Hotel rooms were clean and very spacious. Everytime something was need the staff was more than happy to help.
And the breakfast excellent choices for kids. Our stay couldnt have been any better thank you Holiday Inn and Suties Pearland cant wait to vist again soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

It was a pleasure to hear your stay with us was a pleasant one. We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you will visit us again on your next visit to the Pearland area.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The motto of this hotel appears to be, "If its broke, don't bother to fix it" Stayed twice for location convienience. The staff were friendly but seemed shocked when I asked for my laundry to be done (using the laundry bags and tickets from the room) Laundry then took 3 days plus to get back on more than one occasion. Varying reasons given, although I suspect that it was left in the back office for two days before being actioned, I would then have to chase it up twice a day to get it done.
The first time I visited the ice machine and running machine was out of order. The second time I visted a couple of months later, still out of order. Pool out of action and dirty.

There is also a dirty pool in front of the hotel, with rubbish and tortoises in it.

Rooms were fine and cleaned ok.

Average accomodation, for business use. Dont go on Holiday here!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank stuartnufc
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear stuartnufc,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. I'm sorry your stay was negatively affected by the service that you received from our staff and the condition of the pool was sub standard. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. We will use your comments to improve on our efforts.

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed only for one night in this hotel. The room was clean and nice, no compaints there. I was on the ground floor and the noise of others coming in and going out through the side entrance was a bit loud in the room, but I could sleep well.
The staff is nice and helpful.
The hotel is about 25 mins drive from Houston downtown. There is nothing nearby, and unfortunately no bar in the hotel either.
Therefore 130$(inc. tax) is a bit high for it in my opinion.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for your feedback. The next time you are in the area please allow us to recommend some of our local pubs or sports bars. We are pleased to hear your stay was a pleasant one and hope you will visit us again the next time you are in Pearland.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stay here on business,really nice staff!! They really handled my every need whatever the need was. The hotel was never unorganized at any point of my stays!! Thanks for making me stay comfortable! I will try me best to make reservation at this location again if my work brings me back to Pearland area again..........

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kim V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

We appreciate your positive feedback. We pride our self on providing outstanding customer service and I am glad all of our efforts met all your expectations. I hope you will visit us again!!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

When traveling to this area, this is the Holiday Inn I like to stay. I find it very quiet and reasonably priced. Sometimes my Garmin takes me to other locations, but I try to avoid the major highways.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

I was pleased to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one and we appreciate your positive feedback. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

if u are passing thru texas this property is a quiet place to overnight, there are restaurants nearby and a walmart nearby, the hotel is decent, small , clean and wifi works well. breakfast is good.there is a gym for those who like to sweat it out and a spa. parking is easy since its a small property. also nearby are movie theaters and chinese delivery is available.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your positive feedback. We value your opinion and hope you will stay with us every time you visit the Pearland, TX area.