“Staff very accommodating and super clean rooms.”

Holiday Inn Express Pearland
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Pearland
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and it was great! Super clean rooms, great staff from maids to manager, and huge selection and variety of breakfast options served. I got a large discount from Priceline but it's worth the regular price rate.

• Stayed: March 2012
Chirag S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Hello,

Miweaver,

First of all thank you very much for taking out time and writing a wonderful review about your stay at our hotel. We are always striving our best to make our guests feel like at 'HOME AWAY FROM HOME' and after reading your review it means a lot to our entire staff and also helps us to improve more on our services that we provide at the hotel. We are definitely looking forward to see you soon again in our hotel.
Chirag shah

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I booked this room using Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" feature so I was unaware of the hotel's name and exact location before booking however I was able to book the room for $40 a night instead of the listed price of $105. I was visiting the city for a friend of mines daughters birthday party. Upon check-in I was quickly greeted by a friendly staff member and she completed a quick and easy check-in. The hotel room was clean and the bed was super comfortable!!! I must agree with other advisors in that the hotel walls are very thin and I could hear my neighbor bathing his child through the bathroom vents. The vending areas were clean and nicely stocked and the complimentary breakfast was a good extra. The hotel is located across the street from a Wal-Mart and a couple of fast food places however it is far from Pearland's newest attractions that are located off of US Hwy 288.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a room away from the elevator to avoid added noise.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Natalie B
Chirag S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Dear Natalie,

Thank you very much for taking out time and writing a review. It means a lot to our entire staff and also it helps us to improve more on our services that we provide at the hotel. We are definitely looking forward to have you back in our hotel and i promise you that we will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

I travel for business and by far this is the best holiday in express I've been to in 7 years I happily stay again and again they just made me feel at home thanks for the great service

James Matzen
Jacksonville Florida

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank Infrared_guy
Chirag S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

Dear James,

Chirag shah
(Director of Sales)

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Stayed here for two nights in early November. The room was decent, although the walls are somewhat thin. The hotel is in an area going through some road construction. We were disappointed the outdoor pool and hot tub were closed for the season given the temperature was in the low 70's. The breakfast was excellent. Our big problem came when we returned home from the Space Center....the door to our room was open. After a frantic search for valuables (ipad, laptop), we realized nothing was missing. I complained to the front desk both at this time and then at checkout. I was promised Priority Club points. A week went by and no points were credited. I finally spoke to the manager, Mimi. She apologized and promised to credit points to our acccount. Shortly thereafter, a e-mail was received showing 1,000 points credited. Not exactly what I was expecting. I would have thought 10,000 would have been a fair amount. Overall, this hotel is okay. I probably would not stay here again.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank DadofFour65
Chirag S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Hello,

Dear,

DadofFour65, I and my staff truly apologize for the inconvinience that you have had at our hotel during your stay. We value your feedback and look forward to it as a step towards improvement. I would like to make your next stay at our hotel a memorable one and please accept our apologies. We are definitely looking forward to have you back in our hotel and i promise you that we will exceed your expectations.

Chirag Shah

Reviewed November 7, 2011

I slept do well on the comfortable bed. Our luggage did not get to the hotel as we had planned but I was able to go to the nt desk and get toothbrushes and toothpaste. Breakfast was delicious and everything was clean.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Blah1982
mimibrewer, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2011

Dear Blah1982, I would like to thank to you for the time you spent sending us a great review. It means alot to the entire staff here at The Holiday Inn Express Pearland to get feed back on how we are doing. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Hve a great day, and again... Thank You!!

Reviewed November 5, 2011

Below average Holiday inn express. Smallest "suite" I have ever been in. I could hear the people in the room next to me all night. Not that they were making a lot of noise, just very thin wall. Nothing near by (no shops or restaurants) Staff was not great but not bad.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank spylock

Hi Spylock,
I would like first of all to apologize to you for the experience you had when you stayed earlier this month. It is our goal to make sure every one of our guest is at thier home away from home while staying with us. For the suites not being as large as others, and the walls being too thin, again I truely apologize. Please ask for Mimi on your next visit, so I will be able to make our largest suite available for you. Hope to see you soon. Have a great day from the entire staff at Holiday Inn Express Pearland!!

Reviewed October 5, 2011

Very good hotel for the price. Visually appealing decor, both inside and out. The rooms are very spacious, they obviously had some renovations made becasue the property has a "new" type look and feel to it. Pleasant staff and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank DwayneAberdeen
mimibrewer, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Hi Mr.Aberdeen, The entire staff here at The Holiday Inn Express Pearland sincerely appreciates your taking the time to send a review through Trip Advisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to seeing you again hopefully in the near future. Safe travels, and have a great day from all here at The Holiday Inn Express Pearland!!