“Always top shelf TEX-MEX!”

Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 233 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: Mexican
Houston, Texas
“Always top shelf TEX-MEX!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Never had a bad plate here. No matter what you order, and we've tried a lot, it is always good.
It is a perfect Sunday after church meal. Busy but not to crowded like other restaurants. Restaurant is always extremely clean, neat and organized. Wait staff is impeccable. They are always prompt, courteous and attentive.
There is not a single thing that I can slight the restaurant on, an that is indeed rare!

Visited December 2012

TX
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

We were here for a birthday celebration. It was very crowded; however our server treated our party as if we were her only concern. That made our visit more enjoyable. She kept all of our drinks filled and the chips and salas full. All of the food looked good and came out as ordered. I had grilled fish tacos and they were the best I have ever tasted. There was plenty of fish in them served along with your choice of beans and rice on the side. The Cobb salad looked good also. I will definitely come back to Gringo's!

New Braunfels, Texas
“Great Food and Service.”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Food was excellent, Service is outstanding. Can get real busy during the dinner rush. One of the owners always come by your table to ensure your food and service are excellent.

Visited September 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Birthday party”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Wow, great mexican food. we had a birthday party there.The restrauant was very noisy, so it was difficult to talk.other than tht we had a great time

Visited September 2012
Houston
“Very good food&service-too crowded though”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The hubby and I had never been before and decided to try it. I am glad we did. Very good service and the Cadillac margarita was so good and smooth. The chips were warm and fresh. Salsa was ok and green sauce was good. I ordered the chicken and shrimp fajitas and loved it. I only use two tortillas since the portions are good size. I ordered the micheladas and loved that. My hubby had the three amigos and pepe and liked it. We told the waitress it was our first time and she recommended signing up for E club. I did since they advertised free queso but I have yet to receive that. That was disappointing. Overall, really good food. We tried going back on Friday/Saturday for dinner. U can forget about it, lines out the door and a 45 minute wait. What's up with that?

• Visited September 2012