“Great Stay”

Reviewed July 4, 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearland

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We got a rate that was $40 less than the Courtyard Marriott down the road, & the location was in the 'heart of the action' in Pearland. REALLY good eggs at the FREE morning breakfasts, which saved us $12 per person per morning over the costs we would hav pd @ Courtyard...
Great SERVICE too! We asked for extra pillows & towels & they were delivered within minutes of us being in the room. VERY CLEAN HOTEL!!
We'll definately stay ther e again & again!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My husband and I only stay at La Quinta hotels, because we have two dogs. We travel so much, that I even got the La Quinta credit card to accrue points even faster. The hotel was very nice on the inside, and appeared to be new. There was also no problem with our room. The problem occurred with the staff. We were staying at the hotel for three nights, and I was receiving two nights free through my la quinta points that I redeemed. Because I was using points, and paying for one night, I had to make two different reservations for those three days. This is at least how the La Quinta 1-800 reservation line has you do it. So, our first night there was considered our night that we had to pay for the room. The following morning, I had to stop by the front desk with our room keys, because technically we were "checked out" that morning, and the guy had to recheck us in for our final two nights in which we were using points. No problem, we have done this before when using points.

Well, I guess he never checked us into the computer, and only reactivated our keys, because the following morning the housekeeping tries to come into our room even though there is a do not disturb sign posted. I politely let her know, I didnt need serive. A few minutes later, another housekeeper knocks on the door and tells me to call down to the front desk because they wanted to talk to me. I called the front desk, and the lady immediately asks me why I am still in the room, and I dont have a reservation. She was automatically jumping to the conclustion we were squatters and rudely told me that their were other guests that needed that room, and we needed to leave. I was in shock, and explained that we indeed had a reservation through the next day, and how we had two different reservations set up for three consecutive days due to points. She never apologized and instead just said that she would update the computer, because it didnt show that we were ever checked in for the second reservation, even though she said she could see we had one.

Due to the rudeness of the staff, I wish I could give this la quinta a lower score. What happened to treating customers with respect?

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank LillyBeBe
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We stayed at the LaQuinta on Broadway in Pearland, Tx last weekend for three nights. Overall, the hotel is very clean; the staff, including housekeeping and maintenace) were all extremely friendly and accomodating. We were in a two room King Suite which was very spacious and inviting. I have stayed at LaQuintas many times in the past; but, this one in Pearland, far exceeds any I have visited before. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Oh, and the price you pay is excellent!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank EWil810_11
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This is the nicest La Quinta I've ever stayed at.

Very nice grounds, facilities, and staff. It had a very a clean eating area with a great breakfast, and most importantly clean rooms.

I've seen some complaints about the noise. It wasn't enough to dissuade me from booking my room for my next visit to Houston.

The location is great too. There is every possible type of store and restaurant (both indie and chain) along the several mile strip it's on. There's even a large mall.

I stayed here on business downtown. About 40 minutes (during rush hour) to downtown, if not during rush hour only 15-20 minutes.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Edward D
Reviewed January 26, 2012

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank F4967LTjulieh
Reviewed January 24, 2012

A great place ... Just one problem... You hear every footstep on the guests on the floor above you ...shot that architect ... Had to move from a great suite on 1st floor to regular room on 3rd ... Still a very nice room ...nice bedding ...nice decor ... And on the 3rd floor is very quite.... The footsteps are the only things from a solid 5 stars .... Very friendly staff ...excellent breakfast and the BEST coffee on this 10 day road trip so far

• Stayed: January 2012