“Good food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mimi's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Alexandria, Virginia
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food was pretty tasty. I had a Cobb salad. It was quite large. I couldn't eat it all. I had to get a to go box. A very huge muffin came with it. The muffin was very good, as well. Wait staff was a little slow, but nothing that I would complain to management over. It was during the lunch rush.

Visited September 2012

Texas
“wasn't as good as the first time I went”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

My family & I went a few years ago & we had a great experience. They brought us sweet breads and some other little samples for free. This last time we went, there was none of these to speak of. I had the chicken pot pie & it definitely was a looker. Everyone kept looking at it because it's nice & big & it looks very appealing however, the taste was not out of this world. The sauce was not homemade, tasted very, "Campbells Cream of Chicken-ish." I could tell they used frozen carrots & peas. Not good but better than canned at least. The crust was pretty good. I sampled the other entree's my family ordered and wasn't very impressed. Not that flavorful. Just mediocre with some artificial flavors. I don't think I'll be going back. But I thoroughly enjoyed myself due to the fact that I was with some amazing people & we were crackin' jokes the whole time.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Highlands, Texas
“Great food but noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

I enjoyed the food but the music was a little loud. We had to almost had to yell to be able to hear each other at the table.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Manvel
“Broad variety of foods on menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Mimi's is a restaurant our entire family can agree on due to the variety of foods offered on the menu. With its cozy atmosphere, it's a good choice for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

The kids menu is one of the best. It offers quality meals, beyond the typical chicken fingers, that actually include vegetables.

Everything is good here. The soups, salads, quiche, pot pie, and freshly baked muffins are some of my favorites. With all these yummy choices, it's easy to see why Mimi's in one of our favorite restaurants in Pearland Town Center.

• Visited June 2012
Pearland, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

The staff is so friendly and the food is always so good. Try the new Avacado BLT omelette it is very yummy!! Always ask for Justin if he is on staff that day!

• Visited June 2012