“Great Customer Service!!!”

Candlewood Suites
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Pearland
“Great Customer Service!!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I was in the Houston area and stayed in Pearland, TX. I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. The agent Teriko was very polite and hospitable!!! A++ for the Candlewood. I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends. I am planning another trip and I will be choosing the Candlewood of coarse...

• Stayed August 2012
Candlewoodpearland, Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for staying with us! Your exactly the guest we have in mind for our property. Our staff and Management look forward to your speedy return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Overall I had an amazing experience! Teriko was a huge asset to my extended stay. very professional and polite. I will brag about the service to my family and friends. I also will definitely be visiting again in the future..

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Carltonpatton
Greetings Carlton thank you so very much for your input .At the candle wood suites Pearland we take pride in our guest and our staff please visit us again soon.
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I stayed for an extended period of time. Front desk and housekeeping refused to give clean towels daily. " why can't you use yesterday's towels" really??? Breakfast is a basket of bruised apples and coffee. General manager is rude! The carpet smells bad. Not worth the money!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank ccains
Candlewoodpearland, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
I am Sorry to hear that overall you did not enjoyed your stay with us . We do strive to exceed every guest's expectations every time and value your feedback. Your remarks concerning the attention to Towels from Housekeeping and Fruits during your visit will be passed along to the appropriate Department Manager immediately.

Thank you for choosing the Candlewood Suites Pearland! We hope to have you as our guests again soon! I will be more than happy to take care of you if you can contact us at ops.candlewoodsuites@yahoo.com

Teriko Perkins
OPS Manager
Candlewood Suites Pearland
Tulsa
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Price and Location were the reason for my first visit. The accomodations, staff, and quality were the reason this is my preferred hotel when I go to Pearland.

Room Tip: Price and Location were the selling features, the fact that it was quiet, comfortable, and convienen...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Dan R
, General Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you Mr Dan R for your choosing Candlewood Suites Pearland. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and welcome you to stay with us again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we appreciate your business
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Not a good experience at all.
After 3 trips down stairs to get the entry card reprogramed, they finally gave me a different room.
The next day with the different room there was a cockroach in the sink.
I did talk to the manager, and he say that he would adjust the bill.
Of course that didn't happen either.
Will not use this place again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mike p
Candlewoodpearland, General Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Dear Mr Mike;

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback regarding your recent stay at Candlewood Suites Pearland. I value your comments, as it allows us an opportunity to make improvements. I’m sorry that you were disappointed with our product and apologize for the issues with the service. There is no excuse for us not having addressed the issue when we promised you that your bill will be taken care of. I would love an opportunity to make it up to you in the future, we have already credited your bill and we also tried to contact you personally but have left you a voicemail. Please reach out to me directly the next time you plan on coming to Pearland and I'll be happy to assist with the reservation. My email is candlewoodsuites.pearland@yahoo.com . I'm sure you will not be disappointed next time. Our goal is to reach above and beyond guest expectations.

Thank you for being a Candlewood suites Pearland guest and I hope you will give us another chance.

Best wishes,

Alpesh Shukla
shreveport, la
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I had to train for my new job in Pearlan, Tx for 2 and a half months. During my time there I stayed at Candlewood Suites, all I can say is that the staff and housing made the time away from home easy on me. The staff was very polite an helpful, and the hosuing was excellent. The stove, full size fridge, laundry room, and patio made the time there perfect. If I ever find myself in Pearland again I will definitely be staying there again

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Stephen Y
Dear Mr Stephen;
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and your gracious comments about your experience at the Candlewood Suites - Pearland. Your remarks about the hospitality you received has been shared with our team members and is an inspiration to them. We promise to do our best to replicate the service you received the next time your travel brings you back to our property

Alpesh Shukla
GM
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I stayed here one night during a business trip to the area. I had a one-bedroom with a queen bed. The hotel was very clean - the front desk staff were genuinely friendly and helpful. The room was laid out nicely. The bed was extremely comfortable!! Loved the mattress.. Shower/bathroom was great - plenty of water pressure and hot water.
They do not serve a complimentary breakfast, but there is a pantry area to purchase items. They are pet friendly and I was able to bring my small dog with me on this trip. Close to shopping and restaurants. Very quiet.
Will definitely stay here when I return to the Pearland area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank bandit
Candlewoodpearland, General Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, February 6, 2012
Thank you for your gracious comments about your experience at the Candlewood Suites - Pearland. Your remarks about the hospitality you received has been shared with our team members and is an inspiration to them. We promise to do our best to replicate the service you received the next time your travel brings you back to our property.