“Excellent service”
Review of Candlewood Suites

Candlewood Suites
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Pearland
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I had to train for my new job in Pearlan, Tx for 2 and a half months. During my time there I stayed at Candlewood Suites, all I can say is that the staff and housing made the time away from home easy on me. The staff was very polite an helpful, and the hosuing was excellent. The stove, full size fridge, laundry room, and patio made the time there perfect. If I ever find myself in Pearland again I will definitely be staying there again

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Stephen Y
Candlewoodpearland, General Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Dear Mr Stephen;
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and your gracious comments about your experience at the Candlewood Suites - Pearland. Your remarks about the hospitality you received has been shared with our team members and is an inspiration to them. We promise to do our best to replicate the service you received the next time your travel brings you back to our property

Alpesh Shukla
GM

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I stayed here one night during a business trip to the area. I had a one-bedroom with a queen bed. The hotel was very clean - the front desk staff were genuinely friendly and helpful. The room was laid out nicely. The bed was extremely comfortable!! Loved the mattress.. Shower/bathroom was great - plenty of water pressure and hot water.
They do not serve a complimentary breakfast, but there is a pantry area to purchase items. They are pet friendly and I was able to bring my small dog with me on this trip. Close to shopping and restaurants. Very quiet.
Will definitely stay here when I return to the Pearland area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank bandit
Candlewoodpearland, General Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Hotel was very clean on the outside & the inside. The staff was extremely helpful, especially when I needed extra towels & pillows. My room was well worth the amount I paid for it considering the amenities offered by this hotel. Besides the occasional passerby in the hallway, the hotel was very quiet. The hotel is located less than 5 minutes away from a major highway, shopping, & major restaurants. I definitely will come back here when I come back into town.

Room Tip: I used priceline to get a very cheap deal a few days before my visit. It was well worth it.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for your gracious comments about your experience at the Candlewood Suites - Pearland. Your remarks about the hospitality you received has been shared with our team members and is an inspiration to them. We promise to do our best to replicate the service you received the next time your travel brings you back to our property. Also hope next time it will be an extended stay with your Home away from Home.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

I like this Place in particular, clean rooms, in the hearth of Pearland, Texas, very helpful staff, thanks Candlewood.

Room Tip: every room is nice an quiet
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Was in Houston TX for Business and needed a Hotel close to Houston, but far enough away from the city limits. Hotel is new, rooms are large, staff is great, Hotel is very clean and upkept, very very quite for continued work after the day is over, Internet being wireless or hard line never failed. Staff worked very hard to make our stay as close to home away from home! Scale of 1-10, would be an 11, I am in Hotels about 200 plus days a year and can say, this will be my Houston TX hotel. I went through 6 Hotels in 6 days when I reached Houston looking for a quite, clean and secure hotel, this one is where we will come back too. My wife traveld with me on this trip and she throughly enjoy this Hotel for the saftey and quietness!

Room Tip: Call and explain your trip and situation, they will go out of their way to work through any issue!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Dear TonyB;
Next time you know you do not have to go through 6 hotels to make it to the right one. We appreciate your business to be your Official Host for Houston,

Reviewed November 3, 2011

We had several construction projects going on in the Pearland area. The staff at Candlewood Suites took great care of us during our long stay. It was a nice to be able to come in each evening after a long day to a place that was comfortable and close to the jobsite.

I highly recommend this location. Quiet rooms and great staff.

Will Delaney
Panterra Construction
Dallas, TX

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I want to thank the staff at Candlewood Suites in Pearland, Texas, for making my stay enjoyable, comfortable and affordable for the second time this year. In a pinch due to tough circumstances, the staff at Candlewood Suites helped me out by providing excellent service and an affordable rate.

Alpesh, the General Manager, Terrico, Natalia and the rest of the front desk staff, housekeeping and maintenance support team were courteous, understanding and professional in assisting me in my stay, according to my needs.

I thank them all again.

I would recommend this hotel.

Jim McCurdy