Comfort Suites Pearland - South Houston
$90
$89
La Quinta
Candlewood Suites(Pearland)(Great Value!)
Best Western Pearland Inn(Pearland)(Great Value!)
$100
$85
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot breakfastwafflesking executive suiteextra towelsgreat place to staynice amenitiesparking lotfree wifienjoyed our stayupon checkrecommend this hotelbiscuitsstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould stay againhobby airportjanicehallway
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The attention to detail and friendliness of all the staff really make the stay.

Manny the manager was excellent and so helpful, on the first morning I had to collect a hire car the local taxi company was busy so Manny dropped me to get the car. That's what I call service.

If you want to be where the Texans live then this hotel is perfect if you want to be in the tourist area its not for you.

Room Tip: Have a room on the other side right(east) from the playschool and sports center. Pearlands rubbish department collect at 4am from both these places very loud collection. If you are into fitness visit and a real big swimming pool see the manager at Pearland Shaq he will do a deal for a few days or a week.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights when in town on business. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast had above average selections and was constantly being replenished. I especially liked the location with easy access to a major highway but on a side street. Plenty of restaurants nearby to choose from. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This one is in a nice location. Close to a lot of shopping places, and to Houston. Place was clean and nice. Staff was very helpful. It is nice place to stay if visiting the Houston area. We will stay when we go back to the area. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jaime N
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We arrived around 7 pm on 11-22-2012.I reserved a third floor room on the right(east)side facing the nursing home.The other side faces a daycare and playground-which would only bother people who were working at night-if at all.It was clean and quiet.They replaced the raggedy luggage carts with a heavy duty cart that was the best I have seen.For some reason(or none)they gave me a second floor room.Luckily,there were only 8-10 rooms occupied,so it was quiet as a mouse.Thanksgiving morning the eggs were too long in the warmer and had to be scraped out with a spatula.The next day was much more crowded and the eggs were better because the turnover was quick.There is a ton of shopping and restaurants nearby as well.All in all,another nice stay.We will be back!

Room Tip: I always request the 3rd floor on the "Nursing Home"side-which is the right side looking at the front of the hotel.For some reason,my "3rd floor request"was ignored.They gave me room 207. Fortunately,the hotel only had about 8-10 guests and it was quiet as a mouse.The computer in the lobby was difficult to work with.Some users apparently messed it up,but I got the job done.They replaced the raggedy luggage carts with one heavy duty one-qa huge improvement.The breakfast was fairly good,but the cooked eggs were stuck to the warmer the first morning and fell apart when you tried to scrape them out of it.The second day,they were much better and fresher.All in all,this hotel is clean and quiet-better than most.There are tons of stores and restaurants nearby,including HEB,WalMart and Kroger. Rooms on the east side and 3rd floor are best.If occupancy is low,the second floor is good too.The employees were nice and accomodating as well.We will be back!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We have stayed here several times. The staff is really nice and the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The TV channels that they have are terrible. They don't even have the most basic channels. No Golf, HGTV very disappointing. We stay in a hotel for business at least 25 days out of the month and have been all over. We stayed here because it was convenient.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business