“No help trying to check in for company business.”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Pearland
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Hotel would not work with myself in helping me checking in using a company credit card which was at its limit at the end of the month and was to be reset the following night. Staff made no attempt to help.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

our company stayed at the Holiday Inn the first time we visited but on our way to our office we saw the Hilton closer so we booked our hotel there for our next stay.... lets just say after one employee stay there we canceled the rest of the rooms we already had reserved and went back to the Holiday Inn... just not as nice as the Holiday Inn by Bass Pro Shop

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including places of improvement. I apologize that the comfort of your stay was interrupted and I have taken your comments to our team to ensure that in the future we do a better job of providing a better service. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area, I hope that you will be our guest again – thank you for your review.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Hotel was further out that I expected. Room was fine. I ordered room service and it made me sick. I was up all night. When I told the front desk about it during my checkout, nothing was done. He asked if I was going to use my breakfast coupon. Definitely not. Normally a Hilton hotel would have removed the charge from my stay.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Patricia L
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I appreciate your speed in bringing this opportunity to me and allowing me to follow up with our food and beverage team, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. I understand your frustration and if I can assist further please feel free to contact me directly gaylynn.naiser@hilton.com

Thank you.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was here for a quick, overnight stay. The hotel is a nice facility on a parkway w/ a mixture of nearby land uses: commercial, residential & vacant land. Room was decent size, but the room a/c was fairly noisy - a pet peeve of mine. Very pleasant staff, but nothing else here to bring me back.

The Hilton Garden Inns seem to have a theme centered around relaxation and living sustainably - good goals in my book. However their safety signs showing emergency routes (in case of fire) are painted in such a soft green with small graphics one would find them hard to read in an emergency.

Better than average fitness center

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding the Safety Exits, certainly a good point and I will pass them on to the folks with Hilton as all signage is stadard from one hotel to the next. We do apologize that your Air Condition was a bit noisy, we have looked at it and resolved the issue. We look forward to your next stay with us,

See you soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

First stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and could not have been more impressed. All very cordial from front desk staff to housekeeping. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Very well decorated and landscaped nicely. Lobby felt like a very uptown hotel. One of the nicest workout facilities of any comparable hotel that I have stayed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Richard,

Thank you for your nice comments about our Hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit with us and hope you will make Hilton Garden Inn- Pearland your " home away from home" whenever you are in the area.

Safe Travel!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had to come to this location for a company training class. No hotel shuttle service is available to get here from Hobby airport. The taxi driver from the airport was not familiar with this area or the hotel location. Getting a taxi to go out to dinner or shopping was next to impossible. So, be sure you have your own transportation if you come here. Hotel was fine and the staff very courteous. Room was clean and comfortable. When I tried to set a wakeup call on the bedside phone, I found that the phone was not working. But the alarm clock worked fine, so I didn't worry about it. Nice breakfast omelets.

1  Thank Lynda L

So sorry to hear you had a problem getting a taxi. When knowing a guest will need transportation in advance we try to provide them with a list of shuttle services or taxi companies . Just 15 minutes away from Hobby Airport the drive isn't bad at all, and we are just minutes away from dozens of restaurants. Of course, you can always enjoy our Great American Grill restaurant that serves dinner each night or take advantage of our room service available until 10:00 each evening.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stay in this hotel every 6 weeks. They are consistently friendly and clean. They are not far from Houston - maybe 10mins...worth the drive to save the money! They have both a continental and made to order breakfast......both are yummy! You can also enjoy afternoon snacks each day!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Welcome Back!

So glad to have you all back with us. We strive to treat each guest as if they were part of our big Hilton family. It is worth driving an extra few miles as you can save a good amount not only on room prices but also on the taxes. Glad you enjoy our great breakfast each morning, and hope you took advantage of our room service in the evening.

Safe travel, see you soon.