“Clean and friendly! Great prices!”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Pearland
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stay in this hotel every 6 weeks. They are consistently friendly and clean. They are not far from Houston - maybe 10mins...worth the drive to save the money! They have both a continental and made to order breakfast......both are yummy! You can also enjoy afternoon snacks each day!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Welcome Back!

So glad to have you all back with us. We strive to treat each guest as if they were part of our big Hilton family. It is worth driving an extra few miles as you can save a good amount not only on room prices but also on the taxes. Glad you enjoy our great breakfast each morning, and hope you took advantage of our room service in the evening.

Safe travel, see you soon.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stayed here for my mens soccer tournament with my wife, daughter and her friend. The breakfast was outstanding along with the friendliness of the staff. The fitness center was awesome. We had pizza delivered from Pizza Hut and it was promtly delivered. We will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent comments, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! So glad you took advantage of our great hot, made to order breakfast. With great shopping just minutes away we are a great location for every stay.

Safe travel and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

had a great stay at this hotel, room was clean and inviting, i would not have a problem staying there again if we have tickets to a concert or an astro's game again, the property is on the westside of pearland, texas just south of houston, close to great shopping for the ladies and has some diverse restaurant choices close by, overall a great location

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Charles,

Thank you for staying with us, yes our Hotel is great weekend get-away for sure! With baseball season here, and all the weekend summer concerts we are the perfect location for any weekend stay. We have wonderful shopping just minutes away at the Pearland Town Center and more restaurants than you count as well. One of the nice things about being Pearland's only full service hotel in town is our room service each night after a long day, or just sitting at the bar and enjoying one of your favorite drinks. No matter what the occassion is, we have it all the perfect location, perfect price, and the perfect team to always greet you with a warm smile.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I recommend this hotel. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. The room was very clean. The location of the hotel is in a great area. Lots of shopping and restaurants within 5 miles of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Every team member tries hard to make sure each guest has a wonderful experience while staying with us. With great shopping and a large variety of restaurants to choose from just minutes away, we are the perfect location for anyone.

Safe travel and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Mine was a 5 night stay. I can say that I must give this hotel 5 Stars in Every Category. I DEFINITELY will stay at this hotel again. I like their (Sleep Number - Firmness Controlled) Mattresses. I can not see how anyone would not, but that could be the only downside to The Garden Inn Brand. I became ill with the flu while there. GUEST SERVICES TRACY went above & beyond by bringing me Tylenol, Cold Meds., & Hot Tea. HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR MARIA came to assist my assigned housekeeper in cleaning my room faster so I could get back in bed faster.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER JUAN came several times to look at my TV & was always there within 5 minutes of my call. It was not the TV, but the Cable Company.
The room was standard Hilton Garden Inn (Clean & Open), but the SERVICE, in particular the employees I mentioned above, was EXCEPTIONAL!
The one thing I Do Not Care For ... And It Is A HILTON DECISION - NOTHING pertaining to this particular property is that the rooms only have showers, no bath-tubs. I would have loved to soak in a hot tub OR what if I had my 5 month old baby with me? She can't "Stand" in a shower, yet is too large for the sink. This is NOT the fault of this property. HILTON Should have better design engineers.
THIS HILTON PROPERTY AND STAFF IS GREAT. I WILL BE BACK!

• Stayed: March 2013
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

We are thrilled that you found our Hotel to be 5 STARS! We're sorry you were not feeling well during your stay though. Our Double rooms have 2 Queen Beds and the same fabulous self-adjusting Garden Sleep System have bathtubs in them. We find when famlies travel they most likely have children and enjoy the flexibility of having a shower or a tub for the family. Thank you for your kind words about our team members, we always want to make sure our guest feel like this is their home away from home. We now are able to offer a ton of new cable channels once we made the switch so we hope you were able to enjoy the large varitey we now offer.

Safe Travel and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Foam beds hurt our backs, Breakfast was not included in room rate, the breakfast was over priced, and the breakfast was only average at best. Would not stay again unless other none foam beds were available.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Were sorry that our self-adjusting Garden Sleep System beds didn't give you a good night sleep. When guest check in we try to familiarized the system with all of our guest as how you have to adjust both sides and then wait a few minutes so the bed can adjust to the level of firmness that you set it to. Our hot made to order breakfast is like going to your favorite breakfast dinner where you can enjoy made to order omelets, french toast, pancakes, waffles, crispy bacon and country sausage and biscuits. Of course, we also have fresh fruit, muffins, and a variety of cereals for those wishing something lighter for breakfast. Hope you had a chance to visit our Precor workout facility, it is hugely popular among our guest! Our 24 hour Pavilion Pantry is sure to have something in it for everyone!

Safe travel and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I am a Hilton elite member, but often frequent other properties because Hilton always seems to drop the ball, even when it's rated 4-5 stars. That's not the case with this property, I absolutely loved this hotel. Upon entrance I was greeted by the very friendly service desk agent who immediately contacted housekeeping upon my arrival in order to honor my early check-in request at 10 AM. The location is excellent, just 15 minutes from the airport, the lobby Decor is amazing, the actual room was nice and fresh smelling, clean and large and the nicest touches are free wifi and a fridge/microwave. The bathroom was very nice with faux granite counters and a nice glass bathtub instead of a mildewy shower curtain, which I hate. The bed was very comfortable and had the ability to modify firmness to suit my sleeping needs. The only two exceptions that would keep this property from being five stars are the flimsy pillows and the very thin walls, you can hear your neighbors and the elevator from the actual room. I did not actually eat in the restaurant, but from the frequent crowd the food must've been very good. I can't say enough great things about the staff or the managers on duty and look forward to visiting again soon.

• Stayed: March 2013
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding our Hotel. Each team member tries very hard to assure that each visit meets or exceeds the guest's expectations. Hope you had a chance to sit by the fireplace in the lobby and just take a few minutes to relax after a long day. Just 10 minutes away from downtown Houston and the Texas Medical Center or Relaint Stadium we are the perfect location to everything! Enjoy shopping at the Pearland Town Center less than 5 minutes away and then come back and enjoy a great meal from our Restaurant or take advantage of the evening room service.

Safe Travel and we hope to see you soon!