“Clean pleasant lodging with the most helpful and friendly staff ever!”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Pearland
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Clean pleasant lodging with the most helpful and friendly staff ever!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The most outstanding part of our stay was the genuine friendliness of the staff at every level. The room was clean, pleasant and well maintained. We had a small amount of difficulty adjusting the temperature but probably operator error.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
We are so pleased that you found our team friendly and welcoming. We take great pride in that and always having our rooms clean and fresh. We look forward to your next visit and wish you safe travel!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My Garmin GPS disappeared from my room while I was out and the only entry to my room besides me (according to their own records) was housekeeping. Hotel owners have refused to compensate me and will not even return my phone calls or emails. It’s a shame too because I’ve stayed here a number of times and it was a great hotel until now.

Room Tip: Lock your valuables in the safe as the someone on the housekeeping staff has sticky fingers.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ray M
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Ray,

We do apologize and continue to do so anytime our guest have an unpleasant experience at our Hotel. We take great strides to ensure that every guest have a wonderful and enjoyable experience while staying here. We have gone to great expense to make sure that in every guest room there is a complimentary safe available at all times for their valuables for safe keeping. We will continue to look into this matter as we try hard to make sure every guest is completely happy.

We wish you Safe Travel and hope to see you soon.
Eagle, Idaho
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I selected this hotel because of location first, away from the main Houston area but not too far away for what we wanted. The price was great, the service was incredible, and the rooms were superior. This property was clean and the staff was very helpful in every way. Consider staying here as the drive from either airport would be easy in a rental car!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of the Hotel, we are so glad you had an enjoyable visit. Yes, we do have the perfect location to anywhere you want or need to be! We are conveniently located to both airports in Houston, just 10 minutes away from downtown Houston and Reliant Stadium home of the Texans. We are surrounded by great restaurants as well as our restaurant in the Hotel and shopping that will fit anyone's taste.

We look forward to your next visit and wish you safe travel always.
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

This property is a classic, new Hilton Garden Inn. The staff did a nice job and breakfast was good. The wine selection at the bar was poor and their cute pantry only had off ice cream types: no vanilla or chocolate. Room very clean and well kept, pillows comfy. Diamond member: no upgrades avail which is a pretty common line these days.

• Stayed January 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed your room while staying here. With our self-adjusting Garden Sleep System bed in all the rooms and our wonderful pillows you are assured of a good nights sleep. We typically have a wide variety of items to choose from in our Pantry and we try to always carry a large selection of wines at our Bar and Restaurant. With our great location we are just minutes away from dozens of restaurants and excellent shopping, there is sure to be something for everyone.

We look forward to your next visit!
Fresno, California
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I walked into a beautiful lobby greeted by a friendly front desk staff that made me feel welcome. When I got to my room I felt as though I was in a brand new hotel because everything was so fresh and clean. The restaurant had some of the best food I had ever eaten and I intend to make this my destination hotel everytime I am in the Houston-Pearland area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! Our lobby is a great place to meet with family or business clients, or just sit and read a good book by the fireplace. The entire staff work hard to make your visit as comfortable as possible and ultimately feel like home. Be sure to ask about our daily specials in the Great American Grill and enjoy a wonderful meal prepared by our Chef daily.

Safe Travel!
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Stayed here 2 different times and each time was excellent! Front desk welcomed us like we were long lost friends! Told us if we needed anything, just ask they will gladly take care of it.

We met in the bar area at night and the excellent lady who works there remebered us by name and what wine and beer we drank.
Each morning an excellent breakfast awaited us, although the only complaint is that morning wait staff was not as friendly and helpful as the rest of the staff.
The best part, the wonderful comfortable beds! Rooms were cleaned daily and so fresh.
Dinner was excellent both nights we ate there!!
I highly recommend this hotel, makes traveling for business so much easier!!

Room Tip: Ask at front desk for it and they will happily accomodate!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Garden Inn-Pearland. We love our guest and so glad you enjoyed meeting your co-workers at the bar each night for drinks and a great meal prepared by our Chef daily.

We like to think of everyone as part of our great big extended family and greet everyone with a friendly smile and a warm welcome.

Hope to see you really soon!
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was very pleased by this tucked away hotel. The front desk staff was AMAZING wishing me well as I entered and exit the door. I will be staying here more often! The room was very cozy and I enjoyed the sleep adjuster on the bed!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Antrechelle D
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our Front Desk team is awesome if I do say so myself. They always have a smile on their face and welcome each guest as if they were family. We hope you took advantage of the great shopping just minutes away, and all the great places to eat good ole' southern cuisine. Have a great year and safe travel where ever you may go.