“Great food & large portions”
Review of Gabby's, Ribs, Steaks & BBQ - CLOSED

Gabby's, Ribs, Steaks & BBQ
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great food & large portions”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We ate here for the first time. The food was really good. We had fried pickles for an appetizer and they were awesome. My daughter had the all-u-can-eat ribs. They were great and so tender and the sauce was really good, too. I had the ribeye, which was really good. It had a really good taste and was cooked just the way I like it. We will definitely go back again.

• Visited July 2012

League City
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Do you like Ribs? They have great ribs here. They also have all the other Texas favorites. Don't forget to ask for the bread. This is a wonderful place with great service.

Visited June 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Nice comfortable eatery”
Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Great food Excellent prepared food the sliced brisket was awesome

Texas
“Good Sauce, Friendly Staff_DvB”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This is definitely a great lunch spot, but it is not exemplary. Texans take BBQ seriously, so the fact that the meal was very flavorful and seemed to demonstrate skill in preparation, isn’t enough. The establishment was clean and staffed with friendly faces. When I asked for two meats to better gauge the quality of the meats and sauces, the employee said that it wasn’t possible with the order number… after a pause, while I waited for clarification as to how I could get the order I wanted, he suggested an alternative. So, not necessarily the brightest and/or customization friendly, but he did figure out on his own initiative how to accommodate what the customer wanted. The presentation was quite standard. Small plastic baggie of pickles and onions and two Styrofoam containers: one for sauce, one with my second meat selection. Nothing fancy, so I was surprised to find the sauce to be quite rich and savory. I’m not a fan of the sweet barbeque, so it was appreciated.

The meats were very tender and seemed to be quality cuts. Overall, I can see my eating at this place every few months when I’m in the area, and would certainly feel comfortable taking a friend or casual work colleague.

• Visited April 2012
Harare, Zimbabwe
“I Love Gabby's BBQ”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Their beef ribs are amazing! I usually eat the chicken plate with green beans and potato salad. The sausage is great and so is the brisket. All their food is really great!
The Sampler is a great option. When I order it I get sausage, brisket and chicken.
Even the ice tea is wonderful!
One of my favorite places in Pasadena.