“An absolute Jewel of a place. Highly recommended.”

Days Inn & Suites Pasadena
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Pasadena
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very nice. I was impressed by the cleanliness most of all. The hotel manager was always available for any requests, and ALWAYS greets with a smile. He takes customer service very seriously. I work nights, and I wasn't woken up once during the day while I slept. Overall the price was fantastic, and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Christopher M

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stay at Days inn every time i travel. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and always willing to help

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Wow, the rooms look really nice, I like the new floor, the room was really clean and cool. Mr. Kam is always nice, he remembered us. We were treated with courtesy. Good service and got everything we needed. Close to restaurants, pharmacies and stores, I wish the breakfast will be open until 10 am instead of 9:30 am. I highly recommend it, we always stayed at this hotel.

1  Thank Adda V
Reviewed July 18, 2014

First time we stayed at this Hotel and it was a pleasure. The Staff is very helpful and friendly. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. We already booked it for our next trip there. Great value especially if your there often and for extended periods.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Joe G
Reviewed July 17, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stayed there for three nights and was dismayed to see that the 2nd lock on the door had been ripped out. I also noticed that the smoke alarm had been ripped out. I don't think it would pass a safety inspection. My sister stayed in the same motel and her husband woke up to ants biting him. They were all over the bed. The 2nd night yielded the same thing. The hotel manager refused to speak to my sister over this and they were told that if they didn't like it, they could leave.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Kam M, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Thanks for review...it was a pleasure serving you. We are sorry that our property did not meet your expectations, but can assure you that we strive to make each and every guest's experience a positive one. We are undergoing some renovations, which will be completed by November. We invite you to come back and give Days Inn and Suites Pasadena another try!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Reserved room here and after reviewing how ugly and dirty it is in this hotel I canceled my reservation a month in advance! After a month pass by I still get charged the hotel and call the manger to confirm that we cancel a month in advance. He was rude and obnoxious and told us this was our fault that the front desk never gave us a cancelation email which we never were told to receive one. There commit fraud and deceit to take your money!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jonathan G
Travelers also viewed these Pasadena hotels
Best Western Plus Pasadena Inn & Suites
#7 of 21 in Pasadena
Super 8 Pasadena
Super 8 Pasadena
#13 of 21 in Pasadena

Been to Days Inn & Suites Pasadena? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Pasadena

Address: 2601 Spencer Hwy, Pasadena, TX 77504-1017 (Formerly Pasadena Inn Hotel & Suites)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Pasadena
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Pasadena
Price Range: $77 - $109 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Pasadena 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Pasadena Hotel Pasadena