“Clean Room and Nice Breakfast”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Pasadena
Reviewed August 16, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed August 12, 2013

we were unabe to locate any hotel close to NASA and called around and fortunately there were rooms available, later I found out that this hotel was also by hilton, by far the best hotels! Any hotel by hilton will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had a very good stay, and the front desk was great. Helped me when I forgot my phone charger and the rooms were large and clean. Arrival was very quick, breakfast was good and departure was very efficient.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was a very nice hotel with great amenities, delicious breakfast, and a good staff. The building is very new and clean. The guest rooms are clean and very modern. I would recommend this to a friend or business colleague.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed here with our 9 month old on our first family vacation. We had a spacious room & comfy bed. Nicely placed by the Beltway. Also plenty of shopping nearby. Customer service was great, breakfast buffet is great. They even give you little breakfast to go bags if you need it. If I come back to Pasadena, hands down, it will be here!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I travel a great deal for business and had the opportunity to stay here while working in Pasadena and I have to say I was more than pleasantly surprised. I had a King suite and it was beautifully decorated and looked more like a home than a hotel room. The colors are relaxing, the bed was very comfortable, and the layout of the room was fantastic. A large LG flatscreen that swivled out from the desk was perfect. Check in was effortless and my room was spotless and fresh. I left too early to eat breakfast, but the staff thoughtfully had "to go" bags at the front desk with mufffins, fruit, and water for those of us who had to miss the first meal. Speaking of the staff, all were very helpful, friendly, and I enjoyed my interaction with them very much (which cannot be said for all hotel staffs). I HIGHLY recommend a stay here either for business or pleasure. Do mention your company as well because they do have very competive business rates (if you are part of that plan). Kudos to the GM for such a great managed facility that made quite the impression on this road warrior!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was a nice relaxing, peaceful place to stay. We had a nightmare experience at another hotel and came here out of desperation, but boy am I glad we did. The room was immaculately clean and smelled nice. The room was comfortable and beautiful. The only thing I didn't like about the room is that there was no fridge for me to put drinks in to stay cold.
Great Room and Great Staff. Will most likely stay here next time I have to travel that way.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business