“Great stay”

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Pasadena
Orillia, Canada
“Great stay”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had a very good stay, and the front desk was great. Helped me when I forgot my phone charger and the rooms were large and clean. Arrival was very quick, breakfast was good and departure was very efficient.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Glen Carbon, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was a very nice hotel with great amenities, delicious breakfast, and a good staff. The building is very new and clean. The guest rooms are clean and very modern. I would recommend this to a friend or business colleague.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Cedar Lake, Indiana, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed here with our 9 month old on our first family vacation. We had a spacious room & comfy bed. Nicely placed by the Beltway. Also plenty of shopping nearby. Customer service was great, breakfast buffet is great. They even give you little breakfast to go bags if you need it. If I come back to Pasadena, hands down, it will be here!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I travel a great deal for business and had the opportunity to stay here while working in Pasadena and I have to say I was more than pleasantly surprised. I had a King suite and it was beautifully decorated and looked more like a home than a hotel room. The colors are relaxing, the bed was very comfortable, and the layout of the room was fantastic. A large LG flatscreen that swivled out from the desk was perfect. Check in was effortless and my room was spotless and fresh. I left too early to eat breakfast, but the staff thoughtfully had "to go" bags at the front desk with mufffins, fruit, and water for those of us who had to miss the first meal. Speaking of the staff, all were very helpful, friendly, and I enjoyed my interaction with them very much (which cannot be said for all hotel staffs). I HIGHLY recommend a stay here either for business or pleasure. Do mention your company as well because they do have very competive business rates (if you are part of that plan). Kudos to the GM for such a great managed facility that made quite the impression on this road warrior!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was a nice relaxing, peaceful place to stay. We had a nightmare experience at another hotel and came here out of desperation, but boy am I glad we did. The room was immaculately clean and smelled nice. The room was comfortable and beautiful. The only thing I didn't like about the room is that there was no fridge for me to put drinks in to stay cold.
Great Room and Great Staff. Will most likely stay here next time I have to travel that way.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Kirksville
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I very nice, clean, new hotel. The free breakfast was available from 6am until 10am which was nice and the food options were good. The bed was wonderfully comfortable. It was great! I had no problems. The only weird thing was how few people were there? I worried that maybe something was wrong since there wasn't hardly anyone there. The parking lot also seemed strangely small but since there were so few guests, it worked out well.

• Stayed July 2013
Annabelle D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the nice comments. Maybe you came during the 4th of July week, which was a quiet week for us. We're glad you enjoyed your stay!
San Diego, California
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was a wonderful property, a newer facility with a wonderful atmosphere. This site had a very nice outdoor pool along with very nice lounge chairs for relaxing in the sun. I would recommend thsi location very much.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Theodore D
Annabelle D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for great feedback on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Pasadena. We enjoyed reading your comments and sharing them with our team. We look forward to having you back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasadena
Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Pasadena
Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Pasadena
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Pasadena
Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston E - Pasadena
DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Hobby Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena? Share your experiences!