“Too many items not addressed”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Pasadena
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Too many items were wrong and I kept calling front desk on TV outage due to storm and he just said it would be back on soon. I finally called after several hours and he told me it was on but I was not getting reception. He said I was probably using the wrong stations which was the case but I don't live in Houston and don't know which stations to use. Total indifference to a problem

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Annabelle D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

I am sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed during the Strawberry Festival 2013 and my room was very clean and spacious.I plan to use this hotel more, the morning breakfast was great but waffle irons sure would be nice!!! My biggest compliment would be cleanliness and please don't change that..Really awesome that the hotel didn't smell like smoke,(Awesome!!!!!)...Thanks!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank LaDarryl

Thank you for your nice comments!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great hotel, very helpful staff, and an overall great experience when staying in Pasadena, TX. Complimentary breakfast is a great way to start your morning and they were very accomodating to my company while we stayed there on business. I would recommend to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Darren R
Annabelle D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for the nice comments, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We love having you here!

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Although previous reviewers raved about the service and friendliness of the staff I found it to be just OK. I am a HH Diamond member so see many hotels in my travels. I was disappointed to not be acknowledged as a Diamond member upon check in nor did I get my invoice delivered to my room as I'm accustomed to. Not huge issues but not what I've come to expect based on my experience at other Hilton properties. In all other respects the room, lobby, and breakfast area were top notch.

• Stayed: May 2013

we are sorry the service was not to your expectation and that we did not recognize your Diamond status. As for the receipts, some of the doors do not allow us to slide them under, and your room must have been one of them. We do have them available at the front desk when this happens. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Weddings are busy time for everyone. With all of our family coming in for the wedding the Hampton Inn in Pasadena made it very easy for us to get situated for the big day. The rooms were very clean, wonderful and courteous staff, great amenities, and a nice breakfast to get us ready for the day. We plan to stay at the Hampton Inn in Pasadena each time we come into town. Thanks for a great weekend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Zach B
Annabelle D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

We are so happy to hear that all went well during this busy weekend! Thank you for the very nice comments. We enjoyed having everyone here. We will see you next time you are in town!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Although we have 4 other hotels of major chains a bit closer to our division HQ, I refer and recommend all of our out of town guests to this Hampton. Clean, courteous, very accomodating to special requests and nicely located near good food and shopping for our guests leisure hours. Walking distance to Johnny Tamales and Chili's restaurants across the side street. Right down the street from Walmart, Target, and strip shopping centers as well. Great rooms for the price and always clean. Best coffee in town. LOL

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much! And we love having you here!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton in Pasadena twice in the last two weeks. What a great place to stay. The rooms are nice. The bed is perfect. Breakfast is delicious and those cookies are a perfect pickup in the evening. The staff does everything they can to please everyone. We will be staying there again next month.

Room Tip: The king suite is worth the extra cost if you are staying more then one night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Annabelle D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for your very nice comments! We are so glad you chose us and that you had a great time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasadena
Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Pasadena
Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Pasadena
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Pasadena
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston E - Pasadena
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pasadena
Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena? Share your experiences!