“I refer all our corporate guests here!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Pasadena
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Although we have 4 other hotels of major chains a bit closer to our division HQ, I refer and recommend all of our out of town guests to this Hampton. Clean, courteous, very accomodating to special requests and nicely located near good food and shopping for our guests leisure hours. Walking distance to Johnny Tamales and Chili's restaurants across the side street. Right down the street from Walmart, Target, and strip shopping centers as well. Great rooms for the price and always clean. Best coffee in town. LOL

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Annabelle D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you so much! And we love having you here!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton in Pasadena twice in the last two weeks. What a great place to stay. The rooms are nice. The bed is perfect. Breakfast is delicious and those cookies are a perfect pickup in the evening. The staff does everything they can to please everyone. We will be staying there again next month.

Room Tip: The king suite is worth the extra cost if you are staying more then one night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Annabelle D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for your very nice comments! We are so glad you chose us and that you had a great time.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

What ever you don't have the hotel schedule you a Taxi. My ride from the airport to the hotel cost $25 with tip. The night before I had to fly out, I asked the front desk about getting a taxi in the morning. They said they have a "Service" that I can schedule a ride. I get to the airport and the guy tells me its $40 for the ride. He wouldn't open the trunk until I gave him the $40 either. When I call the General Manager to complain and told her about what he charged me all she would say "gee sorry".

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Annabelle D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced regarding the taxi ride. We only have very few options when it comes to taxi companies who will come to our area. We call the ones we know are reliable, and unfortunately we do not control their rates. We hope the next time you're in the area you would consider staying with us again.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a newer property and very clean....great staff and excellent overall property. Excellent distance from Houston Lobby Airport with easy access to the highway and travel to the East side of the Houston area. The staff is very nice and the rooms are fresh and clean. They even have a color changing pool and hot tub that look really neat during the night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you! Hope to see you again next time you are in town!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

The room was the perfect size and just what we needed on our day getaway! Staff was very quick and friendly along with such a clean and beautiful facility! Beautiful decor and very modern... loooooved it! The bed was so comfortable, we almost slept in, just an awesome stay overall! We made plans prior to check in date and w/o difficulty, we were accommodated. We will definitely be returning soon!

• Stayed: March 2013
Annabelle D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for the great review! See you next time you are in town!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I highly recommend this Hampton Inn location for it's convenience to the highway/airport, helpful staff and clean, well appointed rooms. Not being very familiar with the layout of the city, I was trying to find accommodations between the Hobby airport and the relatives I was visiting in Friendswood. It turns out that the hotel is a short distance from both locations which made for a easy drop-off and pickup for my relatives. But it was the staff and the amenities that made it really enjoyable for us. At check-in, I realized that I had booked a suite but in fact it was a room with 2 queen beds. The staff, specifically the evening manager Niki, made the switch to the suite without issue and remembered to apply my AARP discount to the new room without me asking. When we asked for a roll-away bed she was brought it to us within a matter of minutes. As we settled in, we found the room had key features: min-frig and microwave. These appliances allowed us to bring back snacks to munch on later. The rooms were clean and well stocked with towels and toiletries. Housekeeping did a great job cleaning our room while we were out during the day and restocking what we needed. In fact, one morning we ran out of face towels so i called housekeeping to tell them what I needed. Before I could hang up the phone, there was a knock on the door by staff person with the towels. The communication system between the staff was awesome and to our benefit! Staff consistently showed this level of extraordinary attention to me and my family. One evening my niece wanted some tea from lobby beverage station but the flavor she wanted was out so we asked the desk clerk and he took the time to check the storage room to see if they had any more. Unfortunately, there wasn't any left but I definitely appreciative that he took the effort to look. As far as the food was concerned, each morning of our brief stay, my family and I enjoyed a pretty hearty breakfast with lots of variety including cereal, fruit, yogurt, fresh fruit as well as hot food like waffles, eggs, home fries and turkey sausage. The dining area was modern and clean. I can't say enough good things about this hotel and I will definitely stay here again when I visit Houston. Thanks for making the trip so delightful!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for writing such a great review and sharing your story with us!! ! It is so nice to hear that you love our hotel and staff. Our job is to make you feel comfortable and at home. I am so glad to hear that you love it here. We loved having you here! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for vacation, the rooms were super clean and the beds were super comfy!!! the professional pics by the hotel is exactly what you will see, no false advertising!!!!! Most hotels do not choose white as their comforter so when a hotel uses white to me it means that they are confident in there cleanliness and I was proven right with this hotel! My 4 year old did not want to leave this place :(

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We're so happy you loved our hotel! I guess you will just have to come back and visit!