“nice place @ stay”

Add it.
Motel 6 Paris
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We encountered excellent customer service & the room was very well appointed.....felt like being @ home. Had no bad feelings when we were asked to move to another romm because of problems with the toilet drining into the room downstairs. I even left a favorite shower wrap in the bathroom in the room we stayed & the staff got it back to me. Have stayed there twice already because of knowing that it was a good hotel from my first stay. My son lives in the area & this will be the only hotel I stay @ when visiting him.

Room Tip: having an upstairs room that are closer to ur room are helpful
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 24, 2011

I stayed here for a single night and had no complaints. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful to make check-in fast (because it was late and I was very tired). I had no complaints about the room at all -- it was clean, decent, and comfortable. The furnishings appeared to be new, the rooms have high-speed wireless Internet which worked perfectly for me, and the room had a very large color TV. I was able to park my vehicle right in front of the room to keep an eye on it, and as a solo woman traveler I did not feel any kind of security risk at any time here. It is located near many restaurants and easy to access. The only minor annoyance is that the room air conditioning unit was rather loud. If you are looking for a budget-priced hotel that is clean and decent then I would certainly recommend this one. I will certainly stay here again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank TG64
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I was on business trip to Paris, TX and I stayed at Victorian Inns. The location of this hotel is best. all the good restaurants around it. I have read some old reviews about this hotel and I am not agree with it. I think this hotel is under new management. also this hotel is remodeled last year. I am going to stay here 3 days a week for next 6 months. This hotel offer all the amenities that all branded hotel offer. also continental breakfast is acceptable. If you want hot breakfast go to branded hotel and pay twice rate.

Room Tip: Best for travelers, business and family.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank roger9090
Reviewed October 28, 2008

Older hotel but OK for the money and clean. Handicap room was sufficient .Deadbolt in door did not close and in room coffee maker not working. And breakfast , well only crumbs on the table and no coffee . Clerk offered to make some more coffee , but it turned out to be only hot yellowish water.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Joann M
Reviewed June 17, 2008

I stayed here because someone else paid for it and it was bad all the way around. Stairs are wood and have water on them from the air conditioners. Limited parking that can be cramped if filled up early. The owner is Pakistani or Indian and was not very friendly. The upstairs room had a ball of hair in the area of the ironing board. Room is smaller than most. There is plenty of hot water. Wallpaper peeling off in some areas. Bed was OK.
Checkout is at 11 AM very early. No security. The Holiday Inn is next door and much nicer and the Hampton is across the street.
A new La Quinta is also there. Go to a national chain or at least one that is better than this. No breakfast of any kind not even continental...maybe someone ate it all before I got there at 8 AM.
Office area is exremely small. They are selling candy bars in a basket at the front desk...maybe that is breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank jthutmd
Reviewed September 16, 2007

Convenient location and inexpensive, but not a place to make a romantic evening. Older hotel. Clean enough for a guy. Micro-wave, refrigerator and coffee maker in room. I think this is a dry county so the refrigerator maybe and important benefit to keep your beer cold. No restaurant or bar, but you get a 10% off coupon at Denny’s. Limited selection on the TV. I think they do have HBO. Wireless internet is free. (Always important! ) This place is just fine for a working trip, or a place to crash as your traveling though.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business