“Favorite place to eat in Paris!!”
Review of Scholl Bros BBQ

Scholl Bros BBQ
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Pulled into town about 7pm and went straight to Scholl Brothers for best BBQ ever. Best attraction in town!!

Great food, huge portions, very good value.

Love the smokey smell of the place as I pull up and eat inside. Not fancy decor, but hey this is best BBQ ever.

Highly recommend you go here every time in town!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The brisket, turkey and pulled pork were as good as we've ever had. The sauce was great and only one choice, no 4 or 5 bottles on the table to waste time with! Pinto beans and Mac and cheese were 10's, I'd give the cole slaw a 8. Friendly servers and clean rest rooms, thank God for trip advisor we'd of never found this jewel!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was recommended to me by the maid in the hotel. It was true to her recommendation. Located about 17th & Lamar downtown, it is a rustic building with great tasting BBQ. I had the large hot link sandwich with a side of potato salad which was plenty. Try this one!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

As a native Texan now living in South Carolina I was super impressed with this place. Great selection of very good foods in a southwest atmosphere. Top that off with fast, friendly service and free soft serve ice cream. I definately recommend this place.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place is awesome, My husband and I were looking for a BBQ place to eat and the lady at a gas station recommend Scholl Bros BBQ, we got there just before 8:30 they close at 9:00, the service was great and I have to say they make the best BBQ, I will be back there again the next time I visit Paris, TX