“Quiet and Clean”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Paris
A TripAdvisor Member
“Quiet and Clean”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet - we didn't need anything else. The breakfast selections covered everything and was tasty. The hotel is conveniently located and if you're in Paris, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
ouston, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My room was nicely decorated, qiet and comfortable, but I had a few dead cockroaches in the room. I cleaned them up myself, after notifying the front desk. The exterminator must have beenthrough a few days earlier. No big deal to me, but my wife & daughter would have been upset had they been with me. I'm not sure what the 100% satisfaction guarantee was all about though.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Paris, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The hotel is not a bad place it has been recently updated. The AC runs all night (No auto mode) and smells like mildew when the system runs on air only as the unit tries to vary the room temperarure. The rooms feels sticky and moist.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

New Mexico, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was extremely pleased with my stay at the Paris, TX Hampton Inn. I traveled there to be with my friend who was very ill in hospital. I wanted to be close by and not deal with any dirty hotel room but be able to go rest and feel clean and safe. It was just that way. In fact I told hotel clerk I was traveling alone and did not want a room that was off in the back but rather near the front and she gave me an safe location. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Dallas, TX
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great hotel & excellent price at $84. Clean and has a good breakfast. The rooms have new furniture and slim line tv. All very modern. Bathroom is granite with lots of fluffy towels. We stayed here because of the trusted Hampton name and great location right off the Loop in Paris. It is near other restaurants, a shopping center and

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Haverhill, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stopped here on a chance for an overnight stay and ended up staying for 2 nights. Hotel was very welcoming from the start. The room was fine with no issues. Nice gym with excellent air con, an outdoor pool and hot tub. Lots to do within walking distance for places to eat and shops.
Very quiet even though quite close to a busy road, far enough away not to impact though.
Quality breakfast and coffee on tap.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Des Moines
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We've always had great experiences with Hampton Inn so when we were traveling to Houston, we decided to stay here. I'm giving a 4 rating because it's a Hampton Inn not a Hilton. The room was a little small, but service was great. The check in was friendly and quick and extra towels were quickly delivered. The bed was comfortable and location was quiet. Breakfast was what I expect at this caliber of hotel. The area was clean and the food was kept well filled. Only thing I'd say is the price, even with AAA discount, is high. We've discovered that the small East TX and OK towns get you on the price. I've stayed at Embassy Suites for less in the Chicago area.
A random thing I took note of is there were actually places to hang up towels. Hotels these days all have the green cards about washing the towels, but nowhere to hang towels for a family of four. This Hampton Inn did. Kudos for actually making it possible for us to reuse towels if we had stayed more than one night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family