“Nice place”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Paris
Paris, France
“Nice place”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Just by my experience over the phone I know that it would be a pleasure to stay here. Upon arrival I was immediately impressed by the lobby. It was modern and fashionable with lots of seating and we took it over with a big family gathering on the night of our stay. The rooms were large, tastefully decorated, clean and looked brand new. The bed was comfortable and our room even had a couch in it. Given the opportunity i would definitely stay here again.

We stayed one night here while in town for a funeral. I spoke to the manager prior to arriving and was able to get a block of rooms reserved at a reduced bereavement rate.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Nashville
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed one night for business and everyone was very friendly and the hotel was very clean and plush. One of the better Hampton Inns I have stayed at.... They recently remodled the lobby and it turned out beautiful. Very nice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Prairieville, Louisiana
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is a beautifully renovated Hampton Inn. It's in a convenient location near shopping and restaurants. The staff is very friendly and easy-going. They have a nice breakfast buffet. The room was pristine and modern. The Paris, Texas Hampton Inn will definitely be a regular stop for my husband and I.

• Stayed November 2012
New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed September 27, 2012

First impressions are everything. From day one of a 3 week stay, I was made to feel like family and the entire staff went above and beyond to accommodate me. The rooms were cleaned daily, the breakfast was very good and the menu changed daily. There were manager specials 2 times a week with afternoon appetizers (pizza, subway sandwiches, bbq). The breakfast area with snacks and fresh juices are available to guests, 24 hours a day!

Hannah, special kudos to you! You really make guests feel exceptional and your intuition, knowledge, assertiveness makes this Hampton Inn my most memorable stay.

I hope I get assigned back to Paris as the town is also super friendly.

I have no complaints with the Hampton Inn in Paris and wish all Hamptons were modeled after this one! I'm sorry to report I'm staying at one right now in the Spokane Valley, Washington that is way below par. The staff barely speaks to you and being away from home, I feel very awkard and uncomfortable here. Unfortunately I will be looking for another hotel brand as my stay here will be for 40 days.

My kindest regards and appreciation to all of the staff in Paris, Tx!

D. Bergman

Room Tip: You will have no regrets staying at the Hampton Inn in Paris, Tx
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Durant, oklahoma
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I stayed here a few nights ago for two nights and the first night i got there the woman at the front desk was very friendly i cant remember her name but it seemed like she was always on the day shift she made me feel welcome as soon as i walked through the door and shes also very pretty so that doesnt hurt either lol and the pool and hot tub was nice and so was the breakfast and the beds i stayed in a room with a whirlpool and that was nice and also the bed was very comfortable and i would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

We stay at this property often. My boyfriends mom lives in Assisted Living in Paris and this is always our first choice. Front desk staff even remembers us when we check in. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I currently work in the customer satisfaction field & teach customer service. This hotel had supper customer service. Hannah was outstanding. She remembered our name when she saw us and went out of her way to insure that everything was to our satisfaction. I wish I could teach this to all my staff.

Room Tip: Check in staff was super.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple