“Great option in a small town”
Review of Hampton Inn Paris

Hampton Inn Paris
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The hotel rooms have been renovated and are clean. The lobby needs a bit of an update. The continental breakfast in the morning is free and very good.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank shevonne718

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Spent 1 night here on a business trip. Older/dated hotel. They offered free snacks/wine on Wedneday night, but no other nights.

Still probably the best place to stay in town (major chain).

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank zoegirlTX
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Our room was spacious, clean with a frig and micro in the room. The pool area was very nice with plenty of large bath towels.
The breakfast is one of their best amenities with hot entrees, cereals, fresh fruit and coffee, tea, juices along with muffins and bagels. I would highly recommend the location.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank dsvilla
Reviewed February 18, 2009

bathroom floor hairs all over/micro not cleaned /staff was so so/didnt know english /breakfast was ok though and restaurants close/trl park behind looks ruff/park in front limited but preferred/park in rest lot instead/

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank texico
Reviewed September 18, 2008

We evacuated to Hampton Inn Paris, Tx during Hurricane Ike. I am very picky and this hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed in. We sat in the lobby most of the day during our stay and witnessed the staff going out of their way to help all guests with any request they had. The hotel was completely booked and had a lot of children but we never heard any outside noise while in our rooms. The grounds were well kept, the beds comfortable and the hotel very clean. I would rate this hotel 10 on a scale of 1 to 10.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank NannatwoTexas
Reviewed July 30, 2008

My husband and I stayed here for one night while traveling from the Texas coast back home to Arkansas. I was impressed when they already had my room key ready at check-in. The bed was comfy, the a/c was wonderful and the staff was friendly. The hotel was busy but we couldn't hear our neighbors or hallway noise at all.

The only issue I saw was at breakfast. The clerk had asked for additional spoons and the staff brought forks. It took a few tries to get more spoons and some people were waiting to eat their cereal. The breakfast was not fancy but did serve a nice egg and sausage frittata type dish.

I would recommend this hotel. It is much nicer than the other places we have stayed in Paris.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2008

I stay at the Hampton Inn in Paris, TX once a month on business travel and it is one of the friendliest hotels I have ever stayed at. Monica and her team do a great job of making my stay comfortable and go out of their way to make me feel at home. I stayed there on my birthday a few months ago, and Cheryl at the front desk put a cake in my room with balloons and streamers. I would certainly recommend the Hampton Inn over any other hotel in Paris.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TWilsonTX