Old Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast
Quality Inn(Paris)(Great Value!)
$64
Hotels.com
$40
Days Inn Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
$64
Priceline
$74
$71
Travelocity
All reviewsb brose roomsouthern hospitalityher sisterfeel right at homegourmet breakfastvictorian styleamazing breakfastsoft sheetshomemade biscuitsbeautiful victorian homegreat weekendknick knackssitting areabaconslept greatparis texas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Old Magnolia House in Paris, Tx. Debbie is absolutely fantastic! Her breakfasts were everything we could have imagined in a bed and breakfast. Fresh fruit. Homemade cinnamon rolls. Pastries. Oh! and the fudge...so wonderfully authentic! Truly a blessing! We plan on making this a regular home away from home. Our time was short but the memory will last a lifetime :)

Room Tip: We chose the blue room but plan on reserving the Magnolia room since it has the sitting area that we just adored! Mr & Mrs Eisaman
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2012

In a town with limited hotel options, this is your #1 choice. In general I am not a big fan of bed & breakfast options but loved my experience at Old Magnolia House. Central location. Privacy. Personal service. And the best breakfast you've ever had. The sisters who own and operate it are warm, service-oriented and efficient. I stayed here 3-4 times over a 7-month period and I couldn't find one thing to complain about on any visit. It's a great location for a weekend retreat from Dallas, Oklahoma City, Tulsa ... anywhere within a 2-3 hour drive. I will stay there every time I visit Paris, TX.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed here in October 2012 while in Paris on business. It is extremely clean, very quiet, and very well located. The breakfasts were outstanding and always waiting when I went downstairs (still hot!) I will be staying here on future trips.

Room Tip: Ask for the Rose Room - it has a beautiful claw-foot tub!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We took a quick weekend getaway from Dallas and found this quaint B&B just 100 miles northeast of town. The Old Magnolia House is just a little way past downtown Paris. It is well maintained, both on the outside and inside. Our hosts, Debbie and Sherry, were very nice and helpful. One of them was always on the premises. They always had a list of places to eat or sight-see. Our bed in the Magnolia Room was very comfortable and the breakfasts were very good. There is plenty of parking in the back. Snacks, soft drinks, water, and coffee were always available. We enjoyed our stay very much, which passed by way too quickly!

Room Tip: The Magnolia Room is the biggest of the three bedrooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I could not of been more delighted with our stay at Old Magnolia House.
The perfect host's in Debbie and Sherry.
The house is impeckable clean, the breakfast was beautifuly presented , each bite was fresh as could be, you could tell it was made with pride and love.
I wanted to mention that the evening of our stay, after coming back to our room we had the most amazing treat, "homemade fudge," made by Debbie's mother.
This sweet B&B is high on my list to spred the word of Southern Hospitality, kind warm hearts and a well kept secerat that needs to be told.
I am sure you will enjoy your stay as much as we did.

Larry and I were on our way to search for the perfect " Boxer " puppy ! Mindy

Room Tip: All rooms are special, being a B&B. The warmth is all around you. I think that going during the hoildays would be outsatnding with the decorations !
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple