“Great facility, but Trinity kicks it up a notch!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Paris
Tampa, Florida
“Great facility, but Trinity kicks it up a notch!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel. Well kept, clean, great value for the money, ticks all the boxes. What puts this place over the top, head and shoulders above the rest, is Trinity, the front desk guy! We have never before encountered a person in the hotel industry who is so welcoming, so full of information about things to do in the area and recommendations for local places to eat. Comfort Inn should clone him. If they can't do that, then send him around the country teaching others in his same position how to be the best at what they do. Trinity is so amazing that if there was anything not great about the hotel I'd be tempted to overlook it, but that wasn't the case. What a wonderful stay. Thanks, Trinity!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BeverlyElaine
Terri W, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your kind works regarding Trinity he is a big asset & a big part of the success of our hotel. It is our pleasure to take care of all our wonderful guest, as want to ensure that you feel that we are your home away from home.

Terri Walker GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
earth
Reviewed August 17, 2013

12 hr drive and a nice bed! perfect combo, manager Trinity made the extra efforts to make it a good overnight stay. hot breakfast gravy and biscuits. this requires 200 characters so i'm just filling in the extra space with a hello.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Danny J
Terri W, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites Paris, we invite you back to stay with us.
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a great experience at this hotel. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and the gentleman that worked the front desk was extremely informative, friendly, and efficient. We took advantage of the pool and the fantastic continental breakfast. The rooms were very clean. Our white socks were still white by the end of the night! We would definitely stay here if we pass through the area again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AmandaL205
Terri W, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your feedback on your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites, it is always so refreshing to hear when our guest have such positive things to say. As our staff and myself read all reponses and feel so motivated to take great care of our wonderful guest.

Quanah, Texas
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel in Paris, Texas was a pleasant surprise for my wife and me. The staff are very friendly and accommodating going as far as fixing link sausage for me in the mornings. The hotel is easy to access from the 286 Loop, driving through the Holiday Inn Express parking lot to reach the entry. The room we stayed in is a large King room with a very comfortable bed, great hot shower, cushioned chair for reading, 32" color remote TV and desk for writing or in my case, working on my computer. The hotel and room was very clean. A continental breakfast of assorted juices, milk and coffee were available along with scrambled eggs, link sausage, biscuits, sausage gravy, strawberry & regular waffles, toast and assorted pastries. We truly enjoyed our stay in the hotel. Too, there are numerous restaurants in the close proximity.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank BigPa
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts on our hotel,
we want to invite you back to stay with us.

Many thanks,
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Nice, new, clean hotel. Trinity Hendrix has got to be the most energetic, friendly, considerate desk clerk (I'm guessing that's his title) that I have ever seen. Really cares about his guests. I would guess that he'll be promoted into management soon, as he is an asset to the chain. He should be head of corporate hospitality training.

Actually, every staff person was very friendly. I have never had cleaning staff say good morning to me at any hotel as I am walking past them on my way down the hallway. Really friendly staff and a very clean hotel. Yeah, it's safe to say we will be staying here again the next time we are in Paris, Texas.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TimAllums
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful words you had to say regarding our staff, it was a pleasure having you all here.

Mason, tn
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights. There happened to be an archery competition in town and we got the last room available with not much of a discount. I'm retired military and asked if the honored discounts and was told they only discount for Active Duty. We were thinking about staying another night and while i was surfing the net checking rates I noticed that this property DID give discounts for membership in certain military associations. When I asked the desk clerk about this she gave me a wide eyed look. She had no idea what associations were honored. I told her I was a member of the Air Force Sergeants Association and she told me she'd honor the military/government rate but she couldn't fix the 1st night billing. I had no problem with that and was happy to get a discount.
Next morning when I was checking out, the discount was not applied but the Deck Clerk rectified the situation immediately. Ya have to check your bills.
The room was excellent, bed comfortable, TV flatscreen and large enough, and the breakfast buffet delicious. A cute touch was the waffle maker that turned out waffles (blueberry or regular) in the shape of Texas.
They have an indoor heated salt water pool but we just didn't have time to try it out.
There was a sticky stain in front of the TV that was hard to see. I'msure that's why the maids missed it so I'm not taking any points off the rating. I reported it and don't see any reason why it won't be attended to but it was room 408 in case you stay in the same room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Harvey W
Terri W, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the feedback regarding your stay, I do apologize for the inconvenience of the rate issue and as always we strive to get all of our employees as much training as needed to
ensure this does not happen again.
We are pleased to hear that enjoyed your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites Paris TX, we invite you back to stay with us.

Mountain Home, Arkansas
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I can only agree with the great things in the previous reviews. Trinity Hendrix is super,,,so helpful at check in with a generous dose of that great Texas friendliness. Our room was exceptionally clean and well decorated. The king size bed was very, very comfortable with good linens and lots of pillows. We had a great, quiet nights sleep. We will definately stay here every time we are in the Paris area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank old_traveler12345
Terri W, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the wonderful things you had to say about our staff and hotel, we invite you back to stay with us.