“You must stay here when in Paris- Best Holiday Inn Express ever! 5th stay here in 3 years- all Best ever!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Paris
U.S.A.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Out of this world level of customer service satisfaction delivered here.

Top notch employees!!! Very friendly,helpful, and happy! You must stay here when in Paris!

Room was immaculate/awesome!!

Had a personal welcome back card in my room with candy mints!!

LOVE everything about this place EVERY TIME I stay here.

• Stayed October 2013
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for staying with us while traveling to Paris, Texas. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I just wanted to let the staff at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Paris Texas, know that we thoroughly enjoyed our 4 day stay with your hotel, the 2 queen suite was big enough for 3 people, everything including the hot breakfast was good, we just love that old fashion southern hospitality, everyone was so nice to us.
I have stay at other hotels in Paris and was not impress, Holiday Inn has the best of everything, its up to date with a modern feel to it, so for out next family reunion I know were I'll be staying In Paris Texas.

Keep up the GOOD WORK!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us, while in town for your family reunion. I am happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Marshall, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I'm in Paris, TX once a month and always stay at the HIE. Great place to stay!!!! Rooms always look great and are clean. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast is great. I wish that the juice machine was available 24/7.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
We appreciate your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express in Paris, Texas. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed and continue to enjoy your stay. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.
Lancaster, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Manager Gail Dority went above and beyond our expectations in order to make our five day stay at this location both pleasant and relaxing. The hotel is clean, professionally staffed and easily accessible of the Business Loop. I did encounter a "safety" issue related to a large number of children in the pool area one of the evenings during my stay, however; following a complaint to the front desk, Gail personally visited the location and professionally addressed the problem at hand. I was so impressed with her concern for the wellfare of all involved.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the bottom floor with easy accesss to the pool and excercise area.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
We really appreciate you staying with us during your time in Paris, Texas. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look at each and everyone of our guests as family and their well being is our #1 priority. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to staying with us again in the future.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have stayed here often on business in Paris. My top priority for a hotel is cleanliness.
The hotel was recently built and it is very inviting and comfortable. The staff is professional and welcoming. I have also stayed at the Hampton Inn in Paris, and I would have to say that I prefer the Holiday Inn Express.

Location is great too - right next to one of my favorite restaurants in Paris - Roma's.
Sometimes parking can be a little tight as the Holiday Inn and Comfort Inn share a parking area.

Overall, this hotel exceeds my expectations for Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: I prefer the top floor, but all floors are good. You can't hear the road nearby.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay while working here in Paris, Texas. It is our goal to make each and every one of our guests feel at home during their stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us again in the furture.
Royse City, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have used this hotel for the past three years in conjunction with an annual conference, that we hold. Everyone of our guests always comment about how nice and friendly the hotel staff is and how they enjoy the hotel. We have used other hotels in the area and had issues. The Holiday Inn Express in Paris, TX has taken one less headache away from me and staff.
From the front desk to the maid service the hotel is very conference, business and family friendly!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Paris, Texas. I am happy to hear that you and your travelers enjoyed your stay and was able to feel relaxed and at home. It is our goal to make our hotel feel like it is our guest's home away from home!!! We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Karmyn Moore
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stay in hotels all over Texas and this was was a gem! The staff made this stay exceptional. The young lady who checked us in was very sweet and helpful. I had a small issue with logging onto the internet and she actually came to my room immediately and had me hooked up within 5 minutes. The hotel is updated and very comfortable and quiet. I slept very well. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Paris, Texas. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and was able to feel relaxed and at home. It is our goal to make our hotel feel like it is our guest's home away from home!!! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Karmyn Moore