“Always a great stay”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I'm in Paris, TX once a month and always stay at the HIE. Great place to stay!!!! Rooms always look great and are clean. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast is great. I wish that the juice machine was available 24/7.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

We appreciate your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express in Paris, Texas. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed and continue to enjoy your stay. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Manager Gail Dority went above and beyond our expectations in order to make our five day stay at this location both pleasant and relaxing. The hotel is clean, professionally staffed and easily accessible of the Business Loop. I did encounter a "safety" issue related to a large number of children in the pool area one of the evenings during my stay, however; following a complaint to the front desk, Gail personally visited the location and professionally addressed the problem at hand. I was so impressed with her concern for the wellfare of all involved.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the bottom floor with easy accesss to the pool and excercise area.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We really appreciate you staying with us during your time in Paris, Texas. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look at each and everyone of our guests as family and their well being is our #1 priority. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have stayed here often on business in Paris. My top priority for a hotel is cleanliness.
The hotel was recently built and it is very inviting and comfortable. The staff is professional and welcoming. I have also stayed at the Hampton Inn in Paris, and I would have to say that I prefer the Holiday Inn Express.

Location is great too - right next to one of my favorite restaurants in Paris - Roma's.
Sometimes parking can be a little tight as the Holiday Inn and Comfort Inn share a parking area.

Overall, this hotel exceeds my expectations for Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: I prefer the top floor, but all floors are good. You can't hear the road nearby.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay while working here in Paris, Texas. It is our goal to make each and every one of our guests feel at home during their stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us again in the furture.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have used this hotel for the past three years in conjunction with an annual conference, that we hold. Everyone of our guests always comment about how nice and friendly the hotel staff is and how they enjoy the hotel. We have used other hotels in the area and had issues. The Holiday Inn Express in Paris, TX has taken one less headache away from me and staff.
From the front desk to the maid service the hotel is very conference, business and family friendly!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Paris, Texas. I am happy to hear that you and your travelers enjoyed your stay and was able to feel relaxed and at home. It is our goal to make our hotel feel like it is our guest's home away from home!!! We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stay in hotels all over Texas and this was was a gem! The staff made this stay exceptional. The young lady who checked us in was very sweet and helpful. I had a small issue with logging onto the internet and she actually came to my room immediately and had me hooked up within 5 minutes. The hotel is updated and very comfortable and quiet. I slept very well. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Paris, Texas. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and was able to feel relaxed and at home. It is our goal to make our hotel feel like it is our guest's home away from home!!! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sales Manager

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Very please with our room - quiet even though it was on the loop. Very clean and comfortable. Spent two nights and the staff was very courteous and friendly. One young lady was exceptional - while checking out she noticed my retired military card and informed me that I was elegible for a much better rate at theirs as well as most all others. Her attention to detail has saved us a lot of money over time. I wish I could remember her name, but, Thank you anyway.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Paris, Texas. Each one our guests is a great value to us and we would like to thank you for your stay. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a lovely stay. The room was clean and smelled great. I loved whatever scent they used for air freshener. The beds were roomy and comfortable. The pillows were great, they were even marked as to their firmness and softness. We had a great time swimming, and a plus was- there were no other guests swimming when we did. Breakfast was typical eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereal etc. A nice surprise was they had gravy. The biscuits were hard, and the pancake machine was out of order. This disappointed the kids as they were looking forward to pancakes. Otherwise we had a great stay, and would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: For a view from 4th floor would probably recommend west side. The east side was just a view of the p...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

I am extremely happy to hear, that you and your family enjoyed your stay while here in Paris, TX. I'm sorry that the pancake machine was out of order during your stay. Please know that we are working on getting it repaired.

We look forward to your visit within the near future.

Sales Manager