“Amazing!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at just how great this hotel was. Clean room, super comfortable bed, immaculate bathroom. Slept like a baby in that bed. Breakfast was great as well. Would definitely stay there again if I'm ever in the area. (I only wish there was a tub in addition to the shower. I have a 2 year old, so that would've been easier haha!)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Paris, TX as a place to stop along your way. I am glad that you had a wonderful experience here at our property. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stopped in Paris,Texas for the night in route to Dallas,Texas.
Choosing the Hoiday Inn Express was a wise choice because,we found one of the cleanest most friendly places we've ever stayed in, and thats saying alot,as we have traveled quite a bit.
It's one of those places that you wish it was your destination instead of an over night stop!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us on your journey. It is our goal, for you to become a part of our family while staying here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Paris, TX. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We came over to the Holiday Inn from another hotel near by after having a bad experience there. We were greeted by Eva, whom was very friendly & pleasant to deal with. I explained my frusteration with the previous hotel and she got us into a nice, spacious, clean room right away. The room was a very large double queen room. We were pelasantly surprised by the size and the cleanliness. The excerise room was nice and the pool & spa were clean and we enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub after a long day. The beds had nice lenens but could have been a bit softer mattress. Breakfast was decent...I had coffee and juice but my son ate most of his eggs, bacon and pastry. Overall, I give this hotel high marks. The customer service was outstanding and the room was very nice & comfortable for our short stay! Thanks so much!

Room Tip: The "extra large" rooms are 50% larger than the standard room with a sitting area and mini...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Karmyn M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Thank you for staying with us during your time in Paris. I know that after having a long day and experiencing frustrations along the way, all you want to do is get comfortable and relax. I am glad that our staff was able to help in accomodating you and your family, so you could do just that. We look forward to having you again, if you are ever back in the Paris, TX area.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the H Inn in Paris Texas. The facility was clean and new looking even though I was told it is a few years old. Lisa at the front desk was a friendly and smiling presence during my entire stay.
And Karmyn? Wow! What a positive representative for your organization. She was helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I have to come back to Paris again next summer and I will definitely stay at the Holiday Inn again.
-Fred Truby

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Mr. Truby,

I really enjoyed talking to you during your stay with us. I thrilled to know that you enjoyed your time here. We look forward to seeing you again next year when you make it back. Until then, take care!!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This was my second trip to this location. I love the value and location of this property. There are a few bars across the street and it is located close to several restaurants and a grocery store.

Each room has a microwave and small refrigerator which make it very convenient to keep food while you are on the trip. The rooms are spacious, and really clean. They offer premium cable chanels including HBO. It is super close to Cinemark 8 theaters where the matinee price is just $3.25/adult! Pool and gym facilities were also in acceptable condition. Complimentary wi-fi internet connection is a nice treat.

Free continental breakfast is a definite bonus. They have the standard dairy case, cereal selection, and various juices for breakfast. For those who need more substance, load up on carbs and proteins with the bread bar, eggs, sausage, biscuits and souther sausage gravy. Just one push of a button and in 45 seconds fresh pancakes!

The service was what you would expect from the Holiday Inn chain as well as that definite southern hospitality you find in most southern states.

I think the only hiccup during this visit was at check-in. The desk clerk had verbally said what room number I'm in which i'm sure is really against protocal because of guest safety. It has always been my experience that the Front Desk Agent would just point to the room number in my key card sleeve. I wouldn't have been so bothered by it if there weren't other people in the lobby/general space area and just outside the front door.

The bed I happened to have was very soft but it also had that worn out feeling in the center of the bed. Even if I was on the edge of the bed I felt like I would roll to the center of the bed. I didn't feel like it had very much support in the bed. All the "softness" and "pillotop" on the bed didn't make up in comfort what the support lacked.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that ends with 8, 10, 12, or 14. These rooms extend a little further in length from...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank UHcougarBdaygirl
Reviewed July 3, 2012

What's Good - Well its a newer hotel in the general Holiday Inn express format. Flat screen tv in room, new counter tops, large showers, larger than average in room fridge and microwave. Passable self serve breakfast. Friendly service.

Breakfast - Standard self serve with a hot service area. I take off points as the pancake maker had been broken for at least two days and the hot service was turned up too high. I was there at 7am and the sausage gravy was already cooking to a pudding type consistency, drying out. It also included pre-fab egg and cheese omelets, sausage patties. Ok for a quick breakfast on your way out to a meeting.

Needs Improvement - The aforementioned breakfast and two large trash bags were left on the fourth floor near the elevator for more than eight hours. Otherwise the pool and aerobic workout room look great and I thought the price around $80 was very fair. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Some road noise at the front of the hotel, try a upper floor in the back.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Owen S
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Stayed at Holiday Inn over night this week and wow was service great. The ladies up front were so friendly and professional. The place was so modern and clean. They had a free wine and drinks and appetizers in the evening. Everything was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend this place!

Room Tip: The place looked spanking brand new, but the girl at the reception told me that they've been the...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends