“The ONLY place to stay in Paris Texas!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Paris
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“The ONLY place to stay in Paris Texas!”
Reviewed May 3, 2011

I work with clients that conduct meetings and events worldwide and I have to say I was “blown away” with the Paris, Texas Holiday Inn Express property. From the arrival check-in welcome to the cookies, being referred to by name, to housekeeping… EVERY SINGLE PERSONI came into contact with was exceptional. I had the chance opportunity to ride the elevator with two housekeeping staff, both friendly of course, but in the short ride the more senior staff was training her counterpart and was very very through and prideful about how the cleaning should be done always addressing her counterpart in a respectful manner. The property is being kept clean and well maintained which is wonderful for someone who travels as much as I do… I must stay at a great number of 4 /5 Star + properties around the world and every often the “staff” will provide you with the experience that will determine whether you want to return or RECCOMEND that your clients, family and friends should ever even consider the property, The selection for breakfast was bountiful was yummy, always being refreshed and clean at all time.

On a personal note, I stayed for five nights while my Mom was in the Paris Hospital in intensive care and the concern from the staff was sincere. The final evening I returned late my Mom had passed that evening and the front desk clerk asked about Mom, then came from behind the desk and held me while I cried. The offered me wine or anything else I she could bring me. She did bring me a very “tall” glass of wine and late into the night and early morning hours I sat in my room grieving the loss of my Mom but also knowing this wonderful sweet young lady had helped just by providing me a warm smile, a strong hug, and a glass of wine that allowed me to rest peacefully for a few hours before facing the first day of my life without my Mama.
People do make a difference and you have a wonderful team that should never go a day without being appreciated.

• Stayed May 2011
4 Thank Isabella07_11
HIE-Paris-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paris, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
Good day,

I want to express my gratitude to you for taking the time to share your experience at my hotel. We understand that this was an extremely difficult trip for you, and I wish it had been under more pleasant circumstance that brought you to us. I am glad, however, that you were able to find so many wonderful moments while you were here. My team and I truely enjoy what we do which we hope translates to our guests, and I do hope we have the opportunity to have you back as a guest.

Many thanks,

Kim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Paris, Texas
Reviewed February 15, 2011

Everything about this hotel was wonderful, My wife and I stayed there on our honeymoon night in the honeymoon suite. It was so wonderfull we had a problem with the tub in the room and the staff came and fixed it right away. We are staying there again March 27th, 2011 just a year after we got married for our 1st anniversary.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Blanchard, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 3, 2011

This is a very nice hotel and the staff is very professional and friendly. I always enjoy my stay and look forward to my next visit in Paris, TX.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I especially was grateful for the use of the small safety deposit box behind the front desk. It gave me peace of mind. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are spacious.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Aberdeen, North Carolina
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Very friendly staff, clean lobby and rooms, great breakfast services. Great location for business or pleasure in Paris, TX

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Holliday, Texas
Reviewed October 3, 2010

This Holiday inn is fairly new. I loved the feel of the hotel and the staff were really nice to me. I have recommended this Holiday Inn to our company for future stays. I did have difficulty with the wireless internet.

Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Texas
Reviewed August 30, 2010

This hotel is nothing but wonderful! The staff was great and the hot breakfast was delicious. The pool and rooms were very clean. The whole place was very neat and clean and beautiful. I have never seen a lobby as beautiful as this one. I believe this is the best hotel we have stayed in.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple