$85
$78
HIExpress.com
$65
$75
Borger Ambassador Inn(Borger)(Great Value!)
$70
$88
$85
$99
HIExpress.com
$99
$89
$76
All reviewsplace to stayrestaurant next doorrooms are cleangreat experienceoutdoor poolweekly ratebusiness tripwalking distancewould definitely stay here againother hotelshot breakfasttexaspetexteriorsteakhousewalmartreward
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Overall it was a nice, clean, quite, older looking hotel. The Flys were our only real issue - we read the other reviews and afew said something about that but we didn't think much about it BUT they were right. We couldn't get rid of them and could not figure out were they were coming from. We figured out they were aware of it though because they did supply our room with a flyswatter.

The Breakfast was not anything exciting and very limited but overall it was good for the price

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would also like to sincerely apologize for the problem with the flies that we have in this area this time of year. I hope you will consider staying with us again if your travels bring you back to Pampa. Thank you again for completing this review.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Clean and enjoyable stay!! Beverly at the front desk is always awesome and gets you to your room quickly!! I always stay here when in the area for work. I tell everyone I know to stay here as well. Overall great experience!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will return to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Pampa. Thank you again for completing this review.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

This hotel is not too bad but it could really use a remodeling/ updating or two. All rooms are only accessible from the exterior of the building and the breakfast/dining area is a very small and cramped room.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I hope you will consider staying with us again to give us another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Thank you again for completing this review.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Motel was fine. No complaints about the accommodation. Breakfast better than most. However I was using points and the room was supposed to be free. My credit card was charged anyway. There is a restaurant next door.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologize for the problems you experienced during your stay with us. I hope you will return to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Pampa. Thank you again for completing this review.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Loved the grills and the 8 foot pool, Only problem I really had is that upon arrival there were about 8 flies in my room. After about an hour of trying to flying knee kick them all to death, went down to ask for a flyswatter.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will return to stay with us if your travels bring you back to Pampa. Thank you again for completing this review.