$76
HIExpress.com
$65
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplace to stayrestaurant next doorrooms are cleangreat experienceoutdoor poolweekly ratebusiness tripwalking distancewould definitely stay here againother hotelshot breakfasttexaspetexteriorsteakhousewalmartreward
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Clean and enjoyable stay!! Beverly at the front desk is always awesome and gets you to your room quickly!! I always stay here when in the area for work. I tell everyone I know to stay here as well. Overall great experience!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will return to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Pampa. Thank you again for completing this review.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

This hotel is not too bad but it could really use a remodeling/ updating or two. All rooms are only accessible from the exterior of the building and the breakfast/dining area is a very small and cramped room.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I hope you will consider staying with us again to give us another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Thank you again for completing this review.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Motel was fine. No complaints about the accommodation. Breakfast better than most. However I was using points and the room was supposed to be free. My credit card was charged anyway. There is a restaurant next door.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologize for the problems you experienced during your stay with us. I hope you will return to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Pampa. Thank you again for completing this review.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Loved the grills and the 8 foot pool, Only problem I really had is that upon arrival there were about 8 flies in my room. After about an hour of trying to flying knee kick them all to death, went down to ask for a flyswatter.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will return to stay with us if your travels bring you back to Pampa. Thank you again for completing this review.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Spent an hour killing 8 flies in our room.....started with one....they must have been getting in from somewhere. Looks like the doors have never been cleaned,the shower curtain was dirty, there was something white dripped down and dried on the bed ruffle and the ice machine looked like it was right out of a horror movie! The young brunette who checked us in was professional and a delight.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for our hotel. On behalf of the entire staff I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay with us. I hope you would consider staying with us again to give us another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Thank you again for completing this review.