“Amazing staff !”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Pampa - Event Center
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Pampa
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I am a young female that travels on business alone. I stayed at the AmericInn for 10 months mon-fri every week. The staff goes out of thier way to make sure your stay is great. During the winter I went to warm up my car and came back and they had scrapped the ice all off my car. And being as I was alone most the time would always watch out for my safety. I never had any problems with my rooms. In the 10 months I stayed they got brand new flat screen tvs! I have absoulty nothing bad to say about this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
LonestarManager, Front Office Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Pampa - Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Thanks so much! We appreciate the loyalty over those 10 months! We hope if you're ever working back in this area that you will stay with us again! We enjoyed having you!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very clean, great breakfast, with several items to choose from, super friendly staff, and awesome pool and hot tub! No complaints here! I will definately stay again!!!!!!!
Thanks for the wonderful stay!!!!

Room Tip: I think any room would be a good room!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura M
Cash67, Front Office Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Pampa - Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

Thank you so much for you wonderful comments! We appreciate you staying with us here in Pampa! If you get the opportunity to come this way we will be excited to serve you once again!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

The Americinn was a great place to stay! The room was wonderful, the bed comfortable, the service was friendly and great. The pool area is very nice and the hot tub was wonderful. I stayed at a Super 8 the night before, paid almost the same rate, and while the Super 8 was clean it was nothing compared to the Americinn. I don't know if we will be back in Pampa, but if we are we will DEFINITELY stay here. My stay here will have me looking for Americinn elsewhere when we travel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank SassyKC
Cash67, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Pampa - Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope that if you are ever in the area that we will get the chance to serve you once again!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Nice rooms, good service, too much chlorine in the pool, and everytime I'm there they like to run the vacuums at 8am?

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Texanist

Thank you for your comments. I apologize for any inconvience during your stay. We have had issues with the pool but have fixed the problem recently. I have also discussed with our attendants that it is not appropriate to disturb the guests early in the morning with their cleaning duties that can wait until a little later in the morning. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment about our property and allowing us to be able to fix areas that need improvement. I hope to get the chance to serve you again.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

I was a bit skeptical about finding decent lodging in Pampa, TX, but after viewing other's remarks on here about this place, we decided to try it. What a great choice--it was not only good, it was EXCELLENT! Our rate was around $85 and I have stayed at places almost twice that much that were not as nice. The lobby and eating area were well-decorated, there was an indoor pool and gameroom, the rooms were clean and nicely-appointed and the beds were VERY comfy. To top it all off, the staff was some of the nicest and most helpful I've ever encountered. We were on our way to Taos, NM and stopped in Pampa on that trip, and it was kind of out of the way, but we decided to get off the interstate and take the "scenic" route. Can't say it was very scenic, but if your travels do take you to Pampa, be sure to stay at this place. It is definitely the best! Wish I could find a place this nice in all my travels.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank judyhobbes
Cash67, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Pampa - Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this survey! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 25, 2011

I live one hour away from Pampa, TX. The Woody Guthrie Folk Music Center is in Pampa and every year there is a weekend to remember him becuase he got his musical start there. On September of 2011, my boyfriend from Austin and I met there for the weekend, and being immersed in activities all day Saturday, we did not want to drive home late at night. The AmericInn was so nice. It was new, clean, comfortable, with an indoor pool, hot tub, and a good breakfast the next morning. We had a bit of trouble finding some condiments in the breakfast area, like syrup, cups of waffle mix etc. We had to ask for a couple of things. But the staff is very helpful and accomodated us quickly when we asked. And Texas friendly as you might expect!! Our room had a small balcony outside and I used some time there to sit out and play my guitar. One other note. I left my pillow there by accident. When I called they had it and kept it til I could come back for it. Most hotels have things "disappear into an unknown abyss, never to be seen again and if you call about it, no one knows what happened to it nor do they really care. If I do need to stay on a rare occasion (since I do live close by) I would love to do it again. It was really great!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Irish4love

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey! If you come back for the Annual Woody Guthrie event we would love to serve you once again!

Reviewed July 25, 2011

My husband was in the hospital and I needed a place to stay for several nights. Everyplace was booked. AmericInn put me on their list to call if they had a cancellation, which they did. They were so pleasant on the telephone. I had never stayed at this hotel before and the experience was a very positive one. The room was so eye appealing when I opened the door. The western decor was done tastefully , the room was very quiet as well as spotless. The small breakfast area was done in the same western theme with waffles in the shape of Texas. The lobby was attractive as well. Felt more like a lodge. Personnel were very friendly. I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank sandra56446

We are glad we had the chance to serve you during your stay in Pampa! We hope to have the chance to serve you again if you are ever in the area! Thanks again for the great comments!