“VERY PLEASED”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pampa
Willis, Texas
“VERY PLEASED”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We had problems with the hotel acrossed the street by the "manager" who I feel should NOT have that job but we came to Hampton Inn and was greeted with nothing but KINDNESS! The front desk girls were wonderful and made sure that we were comfortable while we were there. Unfortuneatly we probably won't be back in that area because my son has been moved closer to home. We stayed several months there and we traveled 9 hours and we felt right at home when we arrived at the Hampton. BUT.......if we are back that way for ANY reason, WE WILL be back at the Hampton Inn. Leslie is a great asset to the front desk. Leslie, keep up the good work. Thank you all and God bless you!

Room Tip: We stayed in the king bed rooms and they were awesome! We were across from the pool and surprisingly...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
PampaHampton, Manager at Hampton Inn Pampa, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Pampa. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Each member of our staff makes every effort to make each guest welcomed and make their stay wonderful. We appreciate you giving us the chance to prove small town hotels can offer the same great service as others in large cities.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
GILBERTSVILLE
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This hotel is good but easily could be a poor one considering that they are the only large chain in Pampa. The rooms were what I would expect from a Hampton Inn furnished well, good internet, and found very clean. The staff are the gem in this hotel they bend over backwards to help you and are as friendly as all get out.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Pampa. We are so glad that your stay with us was enjoyable. We make every effort to provide the same service as hotels in large cities, even though we are in a small town. We hope that you will stay with us again if you find yourself traveling to Pampa.
South Mississippi
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I arrived and was given a genuine welcome. The lady checked me in and answered all of my questions. The manager called and asked if the room was up to my expectations and wanted to know if there was anything more they could do to make my stay more comfortable. That caught me off guard. This room was $50.00 a night cheaper (for an equal room) than the Holiday Inn Express across the street and the staff is far superior in knowledge of their own system. Hospitality……..at this Hampton Inn, THEY HAVE IT. I saw the manager numerous times mixing and mingling with their customers. The breakfast, they have variety and their milk is fresh. I WILL stay here again. These folks treated me like they needed my business…..not want it!

Room Tip: Simply tell the staff what you need. They are more than willing to help you.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
MyTown
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I travel through Pampa frequently and have sampled most of the local hotel options. This is by far the best choice. Very comfortable, clean and friendly. Willing to deal on price for frequent customers unlike the HIE across the street. I would recommend this Hampton to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ABQ
Reviewed February 27, 2012

What an unexpected surprise. Looks brand new with elegant rooms. I love the wooden office/kitchen(micro & mini fridge) case along the wall, very well designed. Has everything a business woman needs when away from home. Thanks!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Howard, South Dakota, United States
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We stopped to check-in on 2-15-12 and I wanted a king room. I was told the only room left was a king-sofa suite for $169. I said no and was going to leave and then the clerk started to type around on the keyboard and stuttering around and said she DID have a king room. I told her I had AAA and she said the rate would be $119. After I got to my room, I checked my phone and the room rate was suppose to be $98. When I checked out in the morning, I got that corrected. Then to top it all off, we had gas siphoned out of our gas tank during the night. The evening check in gal just told me one lie after another.

Room Tip: Reserve on line and know what you are paying.
Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mary C
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Without disrespecting the city of Pampa, Texas, there is very little there to do or see. However, it you happen to be in that area you should truly consider staying at this Hampton Inn hotel.

Oh my goodness what a very comfortable stay!

My company had myself and staff there for a week and boy was it a pleasant stay. The place is immaculately clean; the staff super friendly, and sweet; and breakfast was enjoyable every single morning.

Tara the Manager sees to it that the place is clean and everything is operating 100%.

The rooms are so tastefully decorated and extremely comfortable it gives you the feeling of being in an apartment instead of a hotel.

There is a microwave and refrigerator in the rooms and a nice wood finished area for you work on your laptop with excellent WiFi connectivity.

My only bad experience there was feeling my bed move in the late hours of the night, only to realize 15 minutes later we were feeling the earthquake tremors from Oklahoma City some 200 plus miles away.

Thanks to the incredible staff and kingly accommodations I now know why my company uses this property time and time again.

Room Tip: Be sure and select a room in this hotel. They are all great rooms....
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business