“Bring the Kids Love this Place”

BEST WESTERN Palestine Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Palestine
Galveston, Texas
“Bring the Kids Love this Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2011

I recently visited the charming town of Palestine with my family. We decided to stay at the Best Western Palestine Inn because we had the kids and thought a place where we could park and unload quickly would be nice. Also we had noticed there was a hot breakfast and decided it would be nice not to have to drive early in the morning just for a meal. At check in the front desk was very help full and provided printed directions for the polar express (which was a blast as recommended). When the front desk clerk noticed the rug rats in the lobby he made sure to give them suckers. After a long day of visiting family and train riding we came to the room and collapsed in our beds. The beds where some of the best I had ever slept in. In the morning after a filling breakfast we departed with a happy heart and a full stomach.

Room Tip: Just make a reservation you will love it!!!!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank James55879
bwpalestine, Manager at BEST WESTERN Palestine Inn, responded to this review, April 6, 2012
I would like to take the time to thank-you for your review. It’s great to know that we were able to provide you and your family with such a pleasant stay. Here at the Best Western Palestine Inn we strive to ensure that each guest is taken care of and that they are fully satisfied with their stay. We’re glad you had a great sleep and enjoyed the breakfast. Next time you’re in the Palestine area we would love to have you visit us again. Thank-you again and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

We love staying at this location when we are heading to Canton Trade Days....Very clean,quiet,staff very accommodating and the complimentary breakfast at the little cafe next door is excellent...wish every place we stay at was as great as this one......

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 70mimi10
bwpalestine, Manager at BEST WESTERN Palestine Inn, responded to this review, November 12, 2011
Thank you for your heartfelt comments. I very much appreciate any and all feedback that we receive from our guest. I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return. Again thanks for your comments and we hope you have a blessed day.
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

This hotel has been renovated some but not enough. Old Palestine Inn I believe. It was clean and safe. Good AC and decent bed. Just needed some newer furniture. Large room , easy to park right in front and unload. Breakfast was next door at the little restaurant. Was decent location for me as I was traveling from North to South.

Room Tip: the rooms seem all convenient for unloading. Standard pull up right in front and park.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2011

This is a decent budget hotel. The room was clean and safe. My husband and I shared a double bed. We are both light sleepers, so the sub-par air conditioning during one of the hottest Junes on record made for a very long and restless night. We ran the A/C on the high/cold setting, so we should have been freezing. Instead, the room temperature was a bit stuffy and warm. The free breakfast was nice, although the food was mediocre. Shower had good water pressure but there was something that prevented the water from getting as hot as I would prefer.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank TruTexasGrl
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2011

I have stayed here numerous times and have nothing but great things to say! The rooms are always clean and smell nice. The breakfast served every morning is fantastic. I also want to mention the front desk staff who are more than friendly! My very first stay I had left a phone charger and they went out of their way to ship it back to me in KC,MO!! I highly reccommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your heartfelt comments. I really appreciate any and all feedback that we get from our guests. I was very happy to here that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return. Again thanks for your comments and I hope you have a blessed day.

ddmscool
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel last year.We came back again this year. I highly recommend to stay there if you can get in. A full breakfast, clean rooms, comfy beds and a great staff. What more could one ask for.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your loyalty to us here at the Best Western Palestine Inn. I was very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is our mission to strive to make every ones stay as memorable as possible, and it is nice to know when we accomplish that mission. Thanks again for your loyalty and please come again very soon. Have a blessed day!

Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2011

I wanted to take my daughter to the Polar Express this year and my husband and I decided to drive down and see it. The hotel helped with all the arrangements. We all enjoyed the Polar Express. The staff at the hotel also informed us about the petting zoo and the Xmas light show that was going on in a nearby city. We at that point decided to take our daughter to the light show and that too was spectacular. I haven't seen any light show that well organized and put together in Dallas area or any other surrounding city. When I got home, I told all my friends with kids all about it.

The staff was very pleasant when we arrived to check in. It was an easy check in, rooms were clean and seemed like the entire facility was upgraded in look and material. The TV inside kept my daughter very happy as she watched her kid channels. Staff helped out and provided everything we needed. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Overall, the trip was very enjoyable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank NRPTraveler
Dear Guest,

I personally wanted to thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. I grealty appreciate any and all reviews that our guests are kind enough to leave for us. I was also very thrilled to hear that you enjoyed yourself so much here in Palestine. Please come and visit us the next time that you are in the area. Thank you and have a blessed day!