“Loved it for an afternoon watching game on tv ”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #18 of 70 Restaurants in Palestine
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
USA
“Loved it for an afternoon watching game on tv ”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Great place with weight watchers plates on the menu
Very slow on Monday when I visited but great to be away from all crowds, service fast and place clean, restrooms super clean and waitresses very nice and attentive to our needs I recommend it to visit this place it really exceeded my expectations

2 Thank bryanmantezoni

Grapeland, Texas
“Great Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband took me to this Applebee's in Palestine for my birthday. We got an amazing waitperson named Jennifer. She was training a young man for the job, and he was so very nervous. She made sure we were taken care of, and the food was to our satisfaction. My husband had the Bourbon Street Steak, and I had the tortilla soup and a new sandwich they just started making that has sliced avacado. Both were delicious! Jennifer was so personable and caring, and when she found it was my birthday, she gave me a big hug! I wish I could communicate just how impressed I was. I hope management knows that she is truly a gem! We will go back to this restaurant again and I WILL ask for Jennifer.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank 761travelor_ca
Elkhart, Texas
“Acceptable”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Small Applebles. Waitstaff is average - maybe a little slow and inconsiderate. Food is good. It is conveniently located in front of Walmart.

• Visited September 2013
“Average quality but slow”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The last 3 times we've been the food was slow coming out and the service was just so-so. You have to order the steak rare in order to hopefully get it medium well.

• Visited August 2013
Grapeland, Texas
“Average”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Never know what quality meal will appear...meat dry and over done in spite of the servers question about degree of doneness requested...rest of fare is bar food quality only.

Visited August 2013

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!