“What a treat!”

Oxbow Bakery & Antiques
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Palestine
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone is 903.723.5100. Recently featured in Texas Monthly Magazine, Discover East Texas Magazine and Texas Highways Magazine. Amazing homemade pies!
Fort Worth, Texas
“What a treat!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife ordered a slice of the buttermilk pecan pie, the first buttermilk pecan pie either of us had encountered, and it was superb. My pie was banana topped with blueberries, and it was excellent. We took brownies with us, and they were delicious three days later. Becky told us the pecan pies were generally the best seller, and I regret that we did not take a pecan pie home with us. That morning they hand filled wedding reception orders to 30 and then 20 pies. The Oxbow Bakery is well appointed with antiques, the mini antique mall in a side room was fun to peruse. Did realize there was an Old Town Palestine. We will return when in the area!

• Visited November 2013

USA
“Great taste for an afternoon pie”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I purchased a slice of chocolate pecan pie as recommended on trip advisor, I really enjoyed it and do not regret I got it.
Very cute store and prices for deserts are reasonable.

Palestine, Texas
“Best Desserts Anywhere!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stop by Becky's for lunch and much more! Sandwiches, especially the pimento cheese and the chicken salad, are great, as is the soup. However, the best thing to eat at Becky's are the pies! You can buy a slice, or the whole deal! They have many kinds, all homemade on premises daily, and all are delicious! We loved the chocolate pecan and the buttermilk pecan. Yummy! Be sure to get a cup of coffee too. It seals the deal!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DMBP
Palestine, Texas
“My on My the Pie”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

If they don't have it you can turn in a special order. We have to calm our sweet tooth every week. Homemade desserts you would want to take the credit for with friends. Don't do it. Send them to Oxbow and maybe they might share with you when they are a loyal customers. The comforts of grandma's. Trust me, buy the whole pie.

Visited August 2013
Longview, Texas
“Great Home Made Pies”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

There were three of us that went by the Oxbow last week. I had had their pie and chicken salad before and I wanted my two co-workers to enjoy the delicious food as well. All of us took a piece of pie to our hotel and all bragged on the pie. Unfotunately there was only one serving of chicken salad left but the individual came to the same conclusion as I did, it's great. If you're in Palestine be sure and go there. The antique mall has a good assortment of antiques and collectibles.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Oxbow Bakery & Antiques? Share your experiences!