“Business Trip”

Hampton Inn & Suites Palestine
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Palestine
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Hotel was very clean and attractive. The staff was exceptionally friendly. It has been a long time since I stayed in a hotel where the personnel seemed to genuinely care that you walked in the door! I will definitely stay here the next time that business or pleasure travel brings me through this area. My only complaint is that the mattress was too soft for my liking, but everyone has their own preferences.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
AlexPatel1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palestine, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you for recently being our guest and for the kind review!

It sounds like you had a fantastic visit with us. I'm glad that your expectations were exceeded throughout our hotel. I'll pass along your positive feedback to the whole team!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Nice, clean and friendly hotel. Room was very clean and quite. Near restaurants and shopping.
Breakfast area was well tended with a good variety of items. Staff working the breakfast area was super. Work out area was clean with a variety of equipment.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent visit and for the kind review!

We appreciate the opportunity to take care of your hotel accomodations in Palestine, Texas.
I will definitely make sure that my team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palestine know of the great job they are doing.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was a friendly, well-kept hotel with a good breakfast and easy access to everything in town. We were very pleased with a two night stay here. Very pleased with a quiet weekend even with a conference here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
AlexPatel1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palestine, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for recently being our distinguished guest and for the kind review!

I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay so thoroughly. We are proud to have been your hotel of choice while visiting Palestine.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were attending a friends wedding in the area and needed to spend the night. We stayed at the hotel for one night only, but I was very impressed with how well we were treated. Everyone from the receptionist at checkin, to the lady running the free breakfast, were genuinly warm and friendly. We even received a call from the font desk within 15 minutes of checking in to see if the room was to our satisfaction and if there was anything we needed. The hotel and room were clean and comfortable. This hotel exceeded our expectations, and we definitely recommend it without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for recently being our guest and for the review!

I'm so pleased that you had such an amazing experience! It sounds like you were truly able to enjoy yourself during your stay. I am happy to hear that our team and our breakfast attendants were able to accommodate you during your stay. I'll share all of your feedback with the team personally.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We recently spent 3 nights at this hotel for our sons wedding. We are from Chicago and the hotel assisted in every aspect of our trip. We had our rehersal dinner in their meeting room which was set up by Jackie and Devon (outstanding individuals). The dinner was a total success. I was concerned about getting our out of town guests to and from the venue and once again Devon came through and assisted us in setting up a driver and renting a van for transportation. Our room was amazing. I cannot say enough about the staff at this hotel. I would certainly stay here time during my travels and would highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sherry L

Thank you for recently being our honored guest and for the review!

We miss you already! We enjoyed being the host hotel for your son's wedding. It was wonderful getting to know you and help you have a wonderful and festive weekend. I'll personally share your compliments with my team especially Devin and Jackie who made your stay more memorable.

We look forward to your return visit with us when your travel brings you back to Palestine!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed at the Hamptom Inn & Suites for 2 days and the employees could not have been any nicer. Employees were very attentive and friendly. The hotel was very clean and smelled good. Breakfast was excellent .

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

We were happy to hear of your successful stay and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites Palestine, Texas the evening before a work conference. The hotel staff was noticeably helpful and was genuine in their greeting as I arrived and as I came down for breakfast the next morning. Traveling for work on a regular basis is often exhausting, so it is nice to have a the comfort of a clean room and pleasant staff to put your mind at ease.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for recently being our guest and for the kind review.

I'm very happy that you enjoyed your visit in Palestine before your work conference. It sounds like you had a great time and were able to truly enjoy the experience we provided.

We look forward to welcoming you again when your travel brings you back to Palestine.