“Stellar”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Palestine
Fort Worth, TX
“Stellar”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Perfect in every way...the staff, the room, the overall comfort. Would not consider staying anywhere else in Palestine. I consider myself very picky about cleanliness and professionalism. Better than expected in all areas.

Room Tip: Ask for room on back side of building due to highway noise. Not hirrible but was noticeable.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
AlexPatel1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palestine, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback about our hotel. We strive to provide excellent and friendly customer service. It is our hope that our guests feel comfortable for their stay with us. Comments like yours are great morale boosters and remind us why we are in the hospitality business. I will pass this on to our staff. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Palestine.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have enjoyed staying at the Hampton Inn in Palestine three to four days a week for the last two and a half months. The front desk (Crystal) has been very friendly and helpful. I have enjoyed the same room each time I have checked in. Amanda who is there early in the morning has been great to have a hot breakfast for me at 5:15 each morning. The heated pool has been enjoyable. Laurence M.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palestine. We are also glad that you were able to experience our complimentary hot breakfast that we offer every morning and our beautiful indoor heated pool. We hope to see you again, when your travel brings you back to Palestine, Texas.
Huntsville, Texas
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was very pleased with my overall experience at the Hampton Inn Suites. The Staff was excellent. The moring Desk Staff, Amanda was very helpful and very professional and took an interest in my stay at the Hampton Inn Suites at Palestine.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd Floor were quieter
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We are so happy that you had a successful stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palestine. The entire staff was excited to hear the service they were able to give to you and that you really enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you on your next trip to Palestine, Texas.
Atco, New Jersey
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

After having a terrible (disgusting) night/morning at La Quinta down the street, I left to the nearest hotel that had a real brand behind it.

Upon entering the hotel, I was warmly greeted by Amanda who heard of my bad tale of the night at their competitor down the road. She was very sympathetic, and gave me a free on the go breakfast bag, as it was 4 AM it wasn't likely I'd be up for breakfast! She went out of her way to put me on a floor away from other guests whom would be waking early, so I would not be interrupted.

The hotel itself is immaculate, and has more class, amenities, and cleanliness than any hotel I have stayed at in the area. They even clean the duvet between guests! It's so relaxing to be in a bed that's just as clean as your own home.

Cheers to Hampton Inn in Palestine, especially Amanda! Palestine is very lucky to have your business serving their visitors!

• Stayed December 2012
We are truly grateful to have hotel team members like Amanda that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Palestine area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Reviewed December 10, 2012

After driving over two hours from Houston Hobby airport, it is nice to be greeted by a friendly smile when checking into this hotel. The staff is always very friendly and the rooms are comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to or through Palestine, TX!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palestine! We want all of our guests to have a great experience when they stay with us and we want to thank you for sharing yours with the TripAdvisor community!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I were driving from Arkansas to Austin, Texas for a Thanksgiving celebration. We weren't sure where we were going to stop for the night. When we got to Palestine, I looked on my cell phone for places in the area. As soon as I saw there was a Hampton Inn, we headed straight there. We have never been disappointed with them, and the Palestine Texas Hampton was no exception. The lobby was so warm and inviting. We were given a beautiful room with a very comfy bed. Breakfast was stellar! I wanted to stay longer, but our family celebration called. On to Austin and another Hampton Inn!.

Jeanne C

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
We are happy that you chose to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palestin! Our staff were even more excited to hear that you chose our hotel to stay with us on your trip to Austin. We love having you here and we hope to see you again soon!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My wife and I were in Palestine for the Thanksgiving Holiday. After a big day of eating mounds and pounds of all the usual suspects of Thanksgiving fare, it was very nice to fall into the big comfy bed and ride out the turkey induced triptofan(sp) coma. Great property you will not be sorry for staying here.

Room Tip: South side of the hotel is very quiet. Faces the woods, nice view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palestine with the TripAdvisor community! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you complimented our cloud nine beds after a big Thanksgiving dinner. We can't wait to see you on your next trip to Palestine.