“Will Never Go Again”
Review of Outrigger - CLOSED

Outrigger
Description: Outrigger Restaurant closed at the end of 2015. It is now an event center and music listening concert site for singer songwriters.
Alvin, Texas
“Will Never Go Again”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I would not recommend this place to anyone and will never go again. We went for dinner this weekend and the place was completely empty except for one table. I will admit we had a large party; however, the owner's wife - the cook - was making rude comments from behind the counter about our being there. The food was ok, but not anything to brag about. Two in our party ordered Dr. Pepper and they only had one. The only saving grace was our server, Simon, who was fantastic. Thank you Simon.

Visited September 2012

Houston, Texas
“Good food. Great service.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have been a regular there and even bring my guitar and sound system sometimes and play for the customers. Wayne is as a accomodating host as you can find. If he is not swamped and doesn't have his own company there, invite him to sit at your table. He is a good story-teller. Most them are true. Some corrections to the above posts: Not everything is fried. They have good pan grilled talapia and catfish. Their gumbo is good as well. They are closed Monday and Tuesday only. They are now open Wednesday through Sunday. The deck is enjoyable. There is usually a breeze going. I will be there with my guitar this Thursday, that's tomorrow.

• Visited July 2012
Dearborn, Michigan, United States
“great place”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

love the food. first timer and stephanie took great care of me. Nothing like it in michigan. I will be back. I think im love with the food and stephanie!

• Visited July 2012
Palacios, Texas
“Great atmosphere in a small, quiet town”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We look forward to my husband catching his fish. They grill it for us and it is awesome!! I highly recommend this for dinner and i'm a local!!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Shmad W
Palacios, Texas
“SUPER”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

It was amazing try the shrimp gumbo. I loved it and so did my family. They have excelent service and outside seating!

Visited December 2011