“Long wait, Great food.”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Long wait, Great food.”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

When my family and I got there we seated ourselves and waited 2 or 3 minutes for a server to come. Once she got there we ordered our drinks and waited about 10 minutes for them to come. When she brought out the drinks we told her we were ready to order. We started to order, but the menu was a little confusing and the waitress didn't know a whole lot about the menu. After a 45 minute wait our food finally arrived. It was AMAZING. Every thing on all of our plates was delicious, and after the food came out everyone was very apologetic about the long wait. Overall the food was worth the wait, but I would recommend that you come in early to get your food faster.

1 Thank Ptschulz

Tucson, Arizona
“Delicious chicken tacos”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Freaky great service and food. Went out of their way to give us just what we wanted.

“Superb mexican food”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

nice food - friendly service - must when at Ozona.

Visited December 2011
amarillo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“chicken fried steak to die for”
Reviewed November 20, 2009

I have eaten at this restaurant many times, as I have family here. I know it is a mexican food place, but I always order the chicken fried steak.. yum!

1 Thank texasfoodie08

Been to El Chato's Restaurant and Club? Share your experiences!